TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I cannot beleive this
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I cannot beleive this

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I just saw Jerry Lee Lewis on the Today program he has a new CD out called Last man standingWOW he still sounds the same exactely, he's 71 years old...The only thing is that he doesn't get up on that piano bench anymore It was incredible. I told DH I wonder how he remembers the words after all these years and the new ones he did were amazing, I have seen him many times YEARS ago. I Love that piano
post #2 of 15
Who's Jerry Lee Lewis???
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Who's Jerry Lee Lewis???
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
post #4 of 15
Being a southern girl, i can happily say i get sick to death of that man he's soooooooooo annoying! As soon as you head into MS....you see "birthplace of Jerry lee Lewis everywhere near his birth city" and people always wanna talk about him.
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 

Comon Susie don't make me feel like a oldie but a goofy
You don't know who he is ?
post #6 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
just kidding. I wanted you to think I was wayyyy to young to know who he was!
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post

Comon Susie don't make me feel like a oldie but a goofy
You don't know who he is ?
Refer to my above post!
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Being a southern girl, i can happily say i get sick to death of that man he's soooooooooo annoying! As soon as you head into MS....you see "birthplace of Jerry lee Lewis everywhere near his birth city" and people always wanna talk about him.
Oh yeah and he's arrogant to I don't wanna talk about him but he can flat play that piano STILL he hasn't done a CD in 10 years, I was just giving him credit for still standing
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Oh yeah and he's arrogant to I don't wanna talk about him but he can flat play that piano STILL he hasn't done a CD in 10 years, I was just giving him credit for still standing

lol...well, i suppose it is a good thing at his age that he can still sand and doens't need a walker from all of those crazy years in his past. / He definitely can play the piano well, but i just can't help but find him annoying as all get out
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
just kidding. I wanted you to think I was wayyyy to young to know who he was!


Oh I see!! I'm taking back those vibes I've been sending J/K
I heard 3 songs off of Taylor Hicks new CD there really good I may still make you one If I don't feel to old by the time it gets here

Go listen if you choose

http://www.taylorhicks.com/
post #11 of 15
Darn, I can't listen now cause I'm at work, but will listen at home tonight. Thanks!
post #12 of 15
Didn't he marry his 13-year old cousin or something like that? I might be wrong.
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
Didn't he marry his 13-year old cousin or something like that? I might be wrong.
Oh yeah he did
post #14 of 15
The fact that he married his 13 year old cousin is what makes me shudder everytime I see him...but I also saw him on the Today Show this morning and I have to admit no matter what my feelings are about him, he sure can play that piano!
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciecat View Post
The fact that he married his 13 year old cousin is what makes me shudder everytime I see him...but I also saw him on the Today Show this morning and I have to admit no matter what my feelings are about him, he sure can play that piano!
And he sounds just as good as ever The old fa**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I cannot beleive this