I'm going to beat up Sarah!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She just walked in the door with a dog. Well she claims its a dog. She bought the creature for 500. Shes one of those people who get tired of their pets and then tosses them to the side.. Thats how John got most of his old dogs. He'll probably end up with this one too. Hes 12 years old. And she paid that much for him.
Why would she buy a 12 year old dog for that much. I mean I get adopting an old dog. But hes not in good shape. Super thin nasty skin, teeth and his breathe STINKS! She didnt even ask me if it was ok for her to bring home any animal. Im really PO at her right now. Why would she think that it was ok to bring a dog here to my house. She doesnt live here shes just staying here until John can take care of himself when Im at work. Im so mad.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$500 your kidding, what kind is it? Does she have money to burn or what?
I know it's not funny at all, my girls used to find cats and say it was on my porch, they used to call me and say Mom get your trap and come down here there's 4 or 5 cats in the back of this McDonalds, and I finally said do not call me again about an animal
Is she taking it home to where she lives?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would find out where she bought it and make sure it has all it's shots and etc. I'd be taking a dog back if I were her!!No animal deserves to be bought and played with to only be pushed aside when the newness wears off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

$500 your kidding, what kind is it? Does she have money to burn or what?
I know it's not funny at all, my girls used to find cats and say it was on my porch, they used to call me and say Mom get your trap and come down here there's 4 or 5 cats in the back of this McDonalds, and I finally said do not call me again about an animal
Is she taking it home to where she lives?
It is a Chihuahua/Yorkie mix. Very ugly IMO. He's a "retired stud dog"
Yes she hasplenty of money. She still lives at home with her and Johns parents and has an "allowance" of $800 every 2 weeks.
Its hard to believe her and John come from the same family. Shes soo irresponsible. She better take it home with her. Because I cant/wont keep him. John might but I really dont like tiny dogs like that. He also is very mean to my dogs so far. They just keep looking at me like mom why is he biting at us? Im about to download the pics. He looks like a mix between a rat and an alien.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd tell that heifer to take him out of your house . It's stressing out you and your animals- which is not what you need with john sick and your pregnant. That was very inconsiderate of her.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres a pic of the little rat who seems to have attached itself to my side and wont leave me alone.
BTW his name is Peanuts.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

It is a Chihuahua/Yorkie mix. Very ugly IMO. He's a "retired stud dog"
Yes she hasplenty of money. She still lives at home with her and Johns parents and has an "allowance" of $800 every 2 weeks.
Its hard to believe her and John come from the same family. Shes soo irresponsible. She better take it home with her. Because I cant/wont keep him. John might but I really dont like tiny dogs like that. He also is very mean to my dogs so far. They just keep looking at me like mom why is he biting at us? Im about to download the pics. He looks like a mix between a rat and an alien.
Oh a $500 Yorchiha
, that doesn't sound right $500 for a dog like that, a rat and an alien... Gads that would have to be pretty fugley

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Heres a pic of the little rat who seems to have attached itself to my side and wont leave me alone.
BTW his name is Peanuts.
Man I bet he can hear excellent
I never saw a dog that was that cross if that's the case wouldn
t people just be breeding anything to anything and sell the things for $500 I still cant beleive that ...

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'd tell that heifer to take him out of your house . It's stressing out you and your animals- which is not what you need with john sick and your pregnant. That was very inconsiderate of her.
Well I told her to take him back but she threw a huge fit and is now claiming she is leaving tomorow. She doesnt want to stay where she isnt wanted. I wish John would say something to her about it. Im getting PO at him for not standing up for me. He just told me to leave her alone. Her and the dog would be gone soon enough.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I absolutely don't agree with what she did but from what you described of the dog I am very concerned about him and his health. Irritated skin is not a good thing. I would demand she take the dog to the vet. Whether the dog is a small ugly dog or not is still a dog and still has feelings I feel so sorry for him being sold at 12 years old from the only home he knows. My dad has a chiuhauha and she is a very nervous little dog if she was taken from my dad she would probably grieve herself to death. And John's sister needs her hind end kicked but at the moment I am more concerned about her little dog. Sorry she did this.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Okay I absolutely don't agree with what she did but from what you described of the dog I am very concerned about him and his health. Irritated skin is not a good thing. I would demand she take the dog to the vet. Whether the dog is a small ugly dog or not is still a dog and still has feelings I feel so sorry for him being sold at 12 years old from the only home he knows. My dad has a chiuhauha and she is a very nervous little dog if she was taken from my dad she would probably grieve herself to death. And John's sister needs her hind end kicked but at the moment I am more concerned about her little dog. Sorry she did this.
Thanks. He will be going to the vets tomorow. I think its just because hes old. Hes very active (HYPER!) and he reminds me of how my old dog Lamar was his last year or so. Lamar was 18 though.
I think he might have some sort of tumor on his wee wee. The part towards his belly is swollen wierdly. Which is why hes going to the vets tomorow. He is UTD on his shots. The previous owners gave her all his medical records from the time he was first born. (he was born there) Dont worry about the poor boy I wont let anything happen to him. I was just venting. Hes a bossy little guy and very spunky. He needs to learn who is boss though. He has showed some food aggression already. Dogs are my favorite animals after all. My 2 are spoiled. Believe me she got an ear full from me. If its one thing I cant stand is people not taking resposibility for animals/children they get/have and then tossing them to the curb whenever it suits them. Nowing me I'll convince her to give him to John.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little guy. I think he's quite cute. Sounds like he's had a rough trot in life. I hope that she will take the care of him that he deserves, because he doesn't sound like he deserves to be abandoned again, and if she has a history of doing that then things don't bode well for Peanuts.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks. He will be going to the vets tomorow. I think its just because hes old. Hes very active (HYPER!) and he reminds me of how my old dog Lamar was his last year or so. Lamar was 18 though.
I think he might have some sort of tumor on his wee wee. The part towards his belly is swollen wierdly. Which is why hes going to the vets tomorow. He is UTD on his shots. The previous owners gave her all his medical records from the time he was first born. (he was born there) Dont worry about the poor boy I wont let anything happen to him. I was just venting. Hes a bossy little guy and very spunky. He needs to learn who is boss though. He has showed some food aggression already. Dogs are my favorite animals after all. My 2 are spoiled. Believe me she got an ear full from me. If its one thing I cant stand is people not taking resposibility for animals/children they get/have and then tossing them to the curb whenever it suits them. Nowing me I'll convince her to give him to John.
If he's already shown food aggresion, I'm worried about Lava Girl when she comes and learns how to crawl
I wouldn't let that dog out of my site around any kids.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

... the little rat who seems to have attached itself to my side and wont leave me alone.
He probably realizes he'd be better off with you and John!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think he's cute!
You're right to be po'd though. That girl sounds incredibly immature, and spoiled. $800 allowance?!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

BTW his name is Peanuts.
Wow that is a very interesting combination. I dont find the little guy ugly at all, just interesting.

He definately has the Yorkie look, nice shiny coat, of Yorkie texture. His body looks more Yorkie, but the face is a bit thicker, and Chihuahua like. He has the Yorkie ears only very exaggerated. Nice puppy.

But I agree it was very irresponsible of her to just bring in a dog without consulting everyone, especially if it isnt her house! When I brought Ceci into my home I even consulted with my mother and we live in seperate houses!

And an 800 dollar allowance? Come on I dont even make that much in two weeks and I have to work my butt off!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

BTW his name is Peanuts.
I think he's adorable!!
He doesn't look like he's 12 years old.

I'm sorry you don't like him

She should have at least consulted with you about bringing him to your home though.