Has this ever happened to you??

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am MAJORLY cat-lapped. I have 3 adult cats varying in size from 9.5 pounds to 15 pounds on my lap right now, all purring. Leo doesn't normally sit on laps, but just cannot refuse a cat-pile!

It's a good thing I have my laptop and a good book here....I'm going to be here for a while!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitters does it to me while I'm laying in bed, which isn't bad but as soon as she gets comforable I feel like I have to move, but I just sit there and fight through it! Anything to make her happy!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That sounds lovely!
One of mine knows precisely when I really need to get up for something and that's when she jumps on me. They have me so well trained.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My all time record was 7 across my body - of course I was laying down on the sofa at the time. Too bad I didn't get a pic.

Just curious - what's the phrase for being trapped in bed by cats? Catbedded? Bednapped?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

My all time record was 7 across my body - of course I was laying down on the sofa at the time. Too bad I didn't get a pic.

Just curious - what's the phrase for being trapped in bed by cats? Catbedded? Bednapped?
Haha...never thought of that. I just called it "catlapped" all the time!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup! One of the reasons i LOVE going to the shelter to volunteer is because the kitties there are sooooo greatful for the attention- they all crowd around you and love on you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only get Dorian, Damita, & Ophelia on me at one time. They all sleep on me at night...fighting over who gets to jump on meowmy's bladder.

It's that wonderful feeling of being so loved...I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
all the time
the best though is when they play "Who gets top spot" and the go higher and higher until one practically laying on my head

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both my girls love to be on my chest or neck. Whatever is closest to my face and available!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that. Duke is normally the Lap junkie and Sibohan fits in just above him on my chest unless I have a blanket over me and then it is between my ankles.
Then, I have to go to the bathroom and I disturb them all.