I had McDonalds today for lunch...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I think I am going to puke

I don't know why I eat it, I feel like crap, and I feel like I can actually feel my thighs growing lumps...I feel so guilty
Damn you fast food!!

Now I am afraid to eat dinner, I DO NOT need any more calories today

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. They tell you when you start dieting that you'll lose your taste for greasy food. I've found that that isn't quite right. I haven't really lost my taste for it...I've just lost my ability to process it.
Sometimes I forget that, though.

A little chicken soup for dinner helps settle my stomach when I've indulged...and keeps the calorie count for the day under control.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So long as you don't eat it everyday I think it's fine to indulge every now and then.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I don't know why I eat it, I feel like crap, and I feel like I can actually feel my thighs growing lumps...I feel so guilty
Damn you fast food!!

Yeah, McDonalds will do that to you! Now I tell you, one place that you can eat fast food and not lose it at is Wendy's. Get their Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich! It's good, and good for you! 360 cal., 7g fat, 44 carbs, 2 fibers & 31 proteins! Which is way good for you for fast food!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Yeah, McDonalds will do that to you! Now I tell you, one place that you can eat fast food and not lose it at is Wendy's. Get their Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich! It's good, and good for you! 360 cal., 7g fat, 44 carbs, 2 fibers & 31 proteins! Which is way good for you for fast food!!
I LOVE Wendy's - I'd rather eat there than McDonalds... but I can never resist stopping at McDonalds at least once a month.... more than that and I feel like a cow!
I just feel miserable after I eat any kind of fast food!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always feel gross after eating McDonalds too.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the McChicken sandwich at McDonalds. But I find the food so "heavy" and it just sits in my gut. I think it's all the grease. Not a nice feeling at all.

I find that I much prefer Subway to McDonalds. As for Wendy's the only thing I like from there is their Taco Salad.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I love the McChicken sandwich at McDonalds. But I find the food so "heavy" and it just sits in my gut. I think it's all the grease. Not a nice feeling at all.

I find that I much prefer Subway to McDonalds.
I totally agree!
I love subway..can finish a whole foot long on an empty stomach!
Proud of myself for that!!! lol

But I also very much like Burger kings tenderchicken crisp sandwhich along with the terndercrisp chicken salad. mmmmm!

My bf eats McDonalds and gets sick EVERY TIME but continues to eat it a few times a week. what a dork!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my book "You on a Diet" The fast food choices are Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad plain potato w/marina sauce, mandarin orang cup caesar side salad no croutons and chili. Macdonalds is Fruit and walnut salad, Caesar salad with grilled chicken and fruit and yogurt parfait. The food has food suggestions at other fast food places too.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Damn you fast food!!

I can't stand McDonalds, Burger king, any of those places...It makes me wonder if it's even meat

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only is it horribly bad for you, but their history of animal abuses is well known and absolutely horrific. If you want to see what really goes into those burgers, read or watch Fast Food Nation. It will make you a vegetarian for life. I am vegetarian, but I won't by anything from McDonalds, not chips, sundaes, salads, nothing. We call them the Evil Empire and to me, they are the worst example of capitalist, manipulative profiteering in today's society (except for maybe Coca Cola). Uggh. I've already started, otherwise I'd say `Don't get me started!'