Hate to ask, but I'm kind of nervous...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate to bother you guys, but can I have some get healthy vibes? I've seen how wonderful TCS vibes can be.......

Just having some health issues and have to start by going to see a gastro guy in January.......doctors scare me to death but I just want to find out what's wrong with me and get better.............

Any vibes you can spare will be greatly appreciated...........

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, I am sending as many get well and good news vibes as I can your way!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You bet there's plenty of Vibes from here, I have to go to a Gastro on
Jan 15th , We must be twins. I don't hate going I have had all that stuff done before,are you getting tests? I have never minded going but I hate the denist to death. What is it with Women and there tummy's I have had problems for 30 years.. You be brave and if there mean or anything let me know

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooooothing headbuts and you will get better licks from KittenKiya's Clan. I hate doctors too, but I have to admit, when I finally went to one about the pain in my knees, I got some medication and I can dance again!!!!! Walk even.........so.....hang in there, we are all with you.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, everybody needs vibes sometimes. Good luck hon, and make sure you take care of yourself.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stop eating all those nuts!

Seriously, MANY good gastro vibes going out. I've been scoped from above and below, and trust me, sometimes the prep is worse than the test. It's no biggie, and way better to rule stuff out and set your mind at ease.

I've had serious, yet still undiagnosed, tummy issues for quite a few years. Quitting smoking helped ease the symptoms I was having, but it hasn't gone away and no one can tell me what's wrong, so I figure at least it isn't something bad that they KNOW of!

Here's hoping that it's just nothing!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, I'm sending lots of lots of healthy vibes your way!!!

(And here are some rubs from the boys...
)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie, I will send plenty of vibes your way. I always have enough vibes for you
I hope everything works out healthily.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hate to bother you guys, but can I have some get healthy vibes? I've seen how wonderful TCS vibes can be.......

Just having some health issues and have to start by going to see a gastro guy in January.......doctors scare me to death but I just want to find out what's wrong with me and get better.............

Any vibes you can spare will be greatly appreciated...........
BIG BIG

MEGA HUGE

VIBES FOR

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

from me and kitters

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you lots of healthy vibes, Susie! And headbutts and love from my 2 boys as well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once again, thank you guys........I knew I could count on you to help me get through this............

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The anticipation of going is the worst. Once itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s over you will think itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not a big deal.

Sending calming vibes

p.s.
Having a hot
doctor also helps.