Get the loan vibes please

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I applied for a loan a little while ago. I have no credit but this credit company gives starter loans. I could really use the money to get my car fixed and back on the road so can I have some vibes and prayers that this loan goes through? Thanks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. ANd with Christmas coming up any money that is leftover from fixing the car will be put to Christmas presents and bills! Why oh Why did we all want to become adults so fast. Why didn't they tell us we would have to pay bills, and fix stuff that breaks!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Major get the loan vibes! (With low interest rate vibes attached!!!)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Thanks. ANd with Christmas coming up any money that is leftover from fixing the car will be put to Christmas presents and bills! Why oh Why did we all want to become adults so fast. Why didn't they tell us we would have to pay bills, and fix stuff that breaks!
Oh I have 5 teen grandkids 1 is 19 and 2 are 18 ... My 18 year old grandaughter moved out from home, so I sent her an e-mail and ask her "What did you go and do" and "Why" She said I am expericening
I said experamenting or experincing ? then I told her "don't burn any bridges"
They think because they moved in with a friiend and her family that there
independant I think not ...But you know they just don't understand what it takes to be on there own, I feel for the kids today the way things are so just as you said why didn't anyone tell us what to exppect ...I do it all the time to them you have to be able to take care of yourself all by yourself then you will find out

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw on the new the other night that htere are more 20- somethings moving back in with their parents because of debt.
I don't think I could handle liviing with my arents again. They would drive me crazy!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I saw on the new the other night that htere are more 20- somethings moving back in with their parents because of debt.
I don't think I could handle liviing with my arents again. They would drive me crazy!
I had to do that :p and i couldnt move in with my parents again either!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This isn't what you were asking for, and it looks like you have a baby, but what about picking up some extra cash by working a "holiday" job for a couple of weeks? I don't know where you live, but most stores hire extra help in December and might be a good way not to need a loan.

Like I said, I don't know if this is possible for you, but many retailers will let you work as many or few hours as you want, because they need the help right now.

Good luck on your loan, too.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

p.s. All your babies are beautiful.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the compliment on the baby. But she is my GORGEOUS niece! But i am happy to claim her any day!
I need the loan to help build my credit to since I have absolutely none!

So here is the update! I got the loan. Not for as much as I had hope. Actually 1/10th of what I wanted. They approved my for 155.00. But hey! It will build my credit!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you for the compliment on the baby. But she is my GORGEOUS niece! But i am happy to claim her any day!
I need the loan to help build my credit to since I have absolutely none!

So here is the update! I got the loan. Not for as much as I had hope. Actually 1/10th of what I wanted. They approved my for 155.00. But hey! It will build my credit!
Your niece is gorgeous
!!! You're right this will build your credit...Good for you...next time you can ask for more!!!