Hi All!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Guys,
Man, feels like I've been gone forever! I've been so incredibly busy the past few months I haven't been on that much. Hope you all are well and had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm home sick today with the flu so thought I would catch up on my CatSite! Other than the flu, things are well with the 4 of us. I am currently working two consulting jobs so I'm putting in about 40 hours on a not-busy week and up to 60 on a busy week. It's a great resume builder and great experience:but I'm getting weary of the hours. I'm in the running for a permanent position with a new PR firm that would be part-time at first but would grow to full time--and I'd get to work from home! I can think of nothing better! I really think I have a shot- keep your fingers crossed for me!

And, my husband is also thinking about a new job--right now his commute is anywhere from 45 mins to an hour and a half depending on the traffic and its just killing him. He's thinking of finding a 9 to 5 in the city, possibly not even in theatre, and going back to get his Masters at night. One of these days, I swear, we'll both have normal schedules!

Oliver and Emma are both good- Oliver will be 5 this Christmas! Where does the time go! We're still having ocassional problems with Emma's "temper tantrums"--she's very sensitive to the smells of other cats it seems. I posted about our latest saga in this thread in Behaviorhttp://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106925 . If anyone has any ideas...we'd greatly appreciate them. It's amazing how far she's come in a little over a year from a scared and skittish kitty to a loving, affectionate girl--but it seems this little issue may be here to stay. Oh well, everyone has a problem child, right?

Hope you all are well--I'm having fun assembling my secret santa gift and can't wait to see what I get!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Hey Guys,
Man, feels like I've been gone forever! I've been so incredibly busy the past few months I haven't been on that much. Hope you all are well and had a great Thanksgiving!
...Welcome back my Friend!
I´m so sorry for your flu..
Get well soon!....

thanks for your warm wishes!
.....I really hope you feel soon better!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!!
I you are feeling a bit better-better ill know than over the holidays!! I hear you about the commute-my niece and her hubby both work downtown and live far out in the burb of Chi-town their commute is terrible!! I'll have to read about Emma's problem.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome back. Hope you can find the time in your hectic life to stay around. It's amazing how work and responsibility get in the way of being able to enjoy some hard-won downtime.

Hope you get over the flu quickly. BTW, Mika says hi to Ollie.