progress report or lack of.lol

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, at least heyu is is no longer hissing at the bedroom door when she hears the kitten meow. But it is getting rough as one wants in the room, the other wants out of the room. the one time the kitten got out, heyu went after it, and was biting her, but i got them apart no blood was showing which is good.

I needed to clean the room the kitten is in. So i put him in a oversized dog carrier and took him downtaris. and set the carrier up so that he could see outside. which he loved. well heyu started out on the other side and was hissing. but after i came back down. i put a little toy mice in the carrier, the kitten was playing with that, Heyu worked her way over and was sitting right next to and was watching would hiss sometimes, then look at me, I kept talking to heyu the whole time, telling her it was ok.and was even petting her. how she watched the kitten. The only thing that worries me is she was making the same low rumble that i often hear when she is watching birds.

heyu did check out the room the kitten was in. But each time she would look at me,
her eyes would get SOOOO big, with a what is it look.

the kitten(eazy) just seemed to ignore the whole thing, was busy looking outside, and playing with his mouse. did not seem to care that the big cat was hissing at him.
and what is that low rumble? hmm i hope it does not mean she thinks eazy is dinner.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

well, at least heyu is is no longer hissing at the bedroom door when she hears the kitten meow. But it is getting rough as one wants in the room, the other wants out of the room. the one time the kitten got out, heyu went after it, and was biting her, but i got them apart no blood was showing which is good.

I needed to clean the room the kitten is in. So i put him in a oversized dog carrier and took him downtaris. and set the carrier up so that he could see outside. which he loved. well heyu started out on the other side and was hissing. but after i came back down. i put a little toy mice in the carrier, the kitten was playing with that, Heyu worked her way over and was sitting right next to and was watching would hiss sometimes, then look at me, I kept talking to heyu the whole time, telling her it was ok.and was even petting her. how she watched the kitten. The only thing that worries me is she was making the same low rumble that i often hear when she is watching birds.

heyu did check out the room the kitten was in. But each time she would look at me,
her eyes would get SOOOO big, with a what is it look.

the kitten(eazy) just seemed to ignore the whole thing, was busy looking outside, and playing with his mouse. did not seem to care that the big cat was hissing at him.
and what is that low rumble? hmm i hope it does not mean she thinks eazy is dinner.
I never laughed so hard when I saw the name of your cat "heyu", gosh, that's the greatest name I have ever heard of!!
I mean I call my cat that all the time and that is not even his name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i was calling her by the name trisha that the apl people gave her. But she would not answer me, SO i said hey you come here, and she turned and meowed at me
so i just call her that

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that things are working out. Patience and love always win out. Good for you!!!