This is how desperate I am...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
.....to have a Christmas tree up and decorated! Absolutely desperate!

Maybe DH was right....this tree is a bit big for this house! Normally the tree goes in the living room...but 2 little furbabies made having my tree up not so pleasant last year. So this is my last resort! Cram it in a room with a door. Normally my angel sits on top, but this year I had to tie her on with some ribbon! I think I'll wait till tomorrow to put any ornaments on. I'm pooped!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dunno....they are about 20-22 months now. Last year I tried lots of things and they were always supervised when around the tree because I kept them in their big dog kennel when I wasn't home. Everything I did worked for a few minutes or maybe a few days, then that was it! DH just got home and thinks it's hillarious like this!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, you're not the only one who couldn't wait a moment longer to decorate- after my classes today, I decorated Colin's house.
I just got done a little while ago so now i'm exhausted!
I will post pictures this week

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

LOL, I can just see you guys lugging in lawn chairs to sit by the Christmas tree and watch the lights blinking, LOL
Actually I'm the lucky one this year...the tree is in my study! Which is also a storage room. DH is gonna have to come in here to see the tree...and hide presents!
I just finished hanging lights aroung the living room too. I'll finish up either tomorrow or Wednesday probably. Can't wait!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We also put up our tree today. I only have candy canes and ribbons on it right now.There are 2 ornaments on it also..........nothing else.(it's a pre-light tree)