A lucky shot, a beautiful puss

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got so lucky with this shot - she never shows her eyes on camera if she can help it!

She was sitting in the kitchen window in the sun. I only managed this one picture, then she was off hiding from the camera.

Ginger's glamourous headshot:

I just love kissing her on her little pink/black nose,
and especially right on that golden "M" she wears like a tiara!

I love my little mixed up part-tortie/part ginger tabby girl so very, very much!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can see what she was thinking: "Oh, man! I hate those paparrrrrrrrazzi! Can't a girl sun herself in peace?!? Back off, you camera freak, I'm outta here!"

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a great shot Betsy! She looks like an old world princess with the lace around her beautiful face! I
her pink & black nose, and I
her golden M....so pretty!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

That is a great shot Betsy! She looks like an old world princess with the lace around her beautiful face! I
her pink & black nose, and I
her golden M....so pretty!
LOL, I was thinking: The Kitty Bride, but Ginger says that she looks like a princess because she IS a princess. Well, she told ME!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

That is a beautiful shot of a stunning kitty.
I think that would be framed if she were my kitty.
That is such a lovely shot, you don't need to know the subject on any level to appreciate the photography. But she's such a lovely girl!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks like a professional picture! What a great shot! beautiful girl!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Great picture
She really does have a gorgeous face.
Thanks to everyone for the compliments about my sweet girl and the photo itself!

I usually stink at photo composition - this was a SERIOUSLY lucky shot! I definitely want to frame it at some point - will have to get the photo printed out to see how it looks on photo paper before deciding. It does look a tiny bit bitmapped online, and it was taken with the digital zoom, so I'm afraid I moved and it might be a bit too blurry for a good reproduction.

Ferris was acting extremely feral yesterday, so Ginger got extra positive attention, and after she saw how beautiful she looks in the picture, she forgave me for taking it.