8 months later...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They can sit next to each other and not get in a fight. This has been a long time coming, and I am so excited!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo!! I have 2 like that so I understand how excited you are!

Stephanie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You really have made my day with those pics! Not just because Bit and Scratch are getting along (and may stay that way if Bit stops buring Scratch's toys in the litter!
), but also because it gives me hope that my two girls may learn to coexist at some point in the future.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

You really have made my day with those pics! Not just because Bit and Scratch are getting along (and may stay that way if Bit stops buring Scratch's toys in the litter!
), but also because it gives me hope that my two girls may learn to coexist at some point in the future.
It goes in fits and starts. They will get along well for a few weeks then 8-Bit suddenly realizes that he needs to be alpha kitty, and will pounce on Scratch.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww brotherly love. I have two brothers that could learn a few things from yours, but just the brotherly love part.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

They will ... after nearly two years ... Kandie and Zoey can now nap on the same lap .///
Originally Posted by lookingglass

It goes in fits and starts. They will get along well for a few weeks then 8-Bit suddenly realizes that he needs to be alpha kitty, and will pounce on Scratch.
awww