the Daily Thread Monday Nov 27

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!
Yes, another monday
but still, another day nearer to santa coming!

It's a bright, chilly day here, and tonight i have to register with my new doctor. *Touches wood* Thankfully i don't have to go that often, but the thing i hate about waiting rooms is you tend to come out with more than you went in with, ie: a cold!

I've just got over this one so i don't want anyone elses germs back

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went to bed at 12.00 (After watching Harry Potter 4
) and woke up at 5. because I have to do this essay project with two other people and I had ideas .... I'm soooo .... tired ....
So, I'm going back to bed!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I had a pretty good weekend. Thanksgiving dinner was great! Lots of foos and lots of laughter! Shopping Friday was not as chaotic as Ithought and not as many good deals as I had planned.
I have officially started my diet as of Saturday and am doing great. Weight watchers seems like the plan for me!

Have a great Monday!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning/afternoon everyone!

I have the day off today, but I'm up early because I have so much to do!, only 4 more days until we go on our trip

Have a great Monday all!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Back to work after the long weekend.

Bleh.

Nice holiday though.

Laters.
What? It doesn't celebrate Les Paul?

Technically, I'm still asleep. So, shhhhhhhh...

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We said our goodbyes the night before. Love was in your eyes the night before. Now today I find, you have changed your mind. Treat me like you did the night before.

AAAHHHHHH, 44 degrees in sunny Tucson, Arizona. Going to hit 74 or so today. Not a cloud in the sky, sun in my eyes. Hummers are not fighting today, Lyssa-Lyssa, Priincess and Sicorro (ferals) all got their hugs and loves and breakfast.

Insides are fat and sassy. French Vanilla again today. Only have two day more and I have to go back to work. Made some bread, cleaned my house, no laundry to do......I'll take it.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

We said our goodbyes the night before. Love was in your eyes the night before. Now today I find, you have changed your mind. Treat me like you did the night before.
lol .... One of my favourite Beatles songs
I had a good three more hours of sleep and I feel much, MUCH better.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I woke up with a cat hair in my eye. ouch!
We are going to be in the lower 70's today, should be a really nice day. I need to go out and buy some shipping boxes and get some Christmas gifts shipped off.

It will be so much fun, wrapping presents, listening to cats outside the door crying and scratching on the door, wanting to come and shred all the wrapping paper.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee Pam, you mean you don't let them in to help? They just want to be good little helpers!

Man it was tough getting up this morning after 4 days off of work. I sure could use a few more days off!

Ginger is just full of the dickins today.
Little stinker wasn't being very nice this morning when Trent wanted to snuggle with Meowmy. She had a bad case of the 2:00 crazies, came hauling up on the bed, saw Trent and pounced on him while he was just relaxing and snuggling with me.
So much for snuggles.

I'm sure it's this weather system that's moving in today, with the arctic cold with it. Today won't be too bad with a high of 50, but tomorrow it drops 20 degrees to 30, and Wednesday and Thursday the high is only supposed to be 20!
Too darn cold for me!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone
. Lets see, this morning i woke up at 5, feed the kittens got ready for my first class of the day- and then I got really sick. So I stayed home from my first class and stayed in bed a bit. Then I got up and went to my Psych II class....and oh joy- it was the best gas i've ever wasted in my life!!!!!! I got to class only to see a sign posted that my class was canceled today and wednesday. And to make things even more awesome, We no longer have to do our huge presentations!!!!!
/ All we have to do is turn in our 3 literary reviews on friday, and then get ready for our finals!!!
I'm soooooooooo happy about that! What a way to start off my monday! / After I left school, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and now i'm back at Colins. I'm going to be making some lunch in a little bit and then I will go to my last class of the day. Also, I will be calling the flower shop back after my last class today to see if i have the job or not./ After class, I plan to go to Garden Ridge for a bit and shop around a little
/ After that, i'm taking part of my pay check and putting it in my savings account. /I hope everyone else has a good day.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI everyone!
I'm enjoying the last two days of my vacation. I don't want to go back!

I took Luna to the vets this am and got her shots updated, and ended up with meds for three of the four cats. Luna has an infected tooth,so she got meds for that, Isis is cleaning herself to the point of bleeding so she has meds for it, and Rocket has anti nausea meds so his stomach won't be so upset. I hope all this medication works. I hate giving them pills. Heck I hate taking the pills I DO.
They said Isis is becoming neurotic. That worries me. I don't want to be giving her anti neurotic meds. I've heard nothing but bad things about them so I don't know if I could put her on them. I wonder what triggered it in her? She's a former feral cat and has always been shy and easily spooked. She yowls when the other cats walk by her. They never bother her, just walk by. I'm a worried momma about it.
We are off to get cat food and litter at PetSmart. Then home to relax again!
(and keep an eye on the cats.)