Weird cat

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar has only ever been in his carrier to go to the vet. He loves going to the vet, and even more than that he loves sitting in his carrier. He pesters to be allowed in it

Are we going on the bus again? Pleeeeeeze, I love going on the bus!

You may want to post on TCS, but I'm SLEEPING!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Radars markings, so cute! My kitties like to play in my carrier for my macaw. Its a big dog carrier. But when they all had to get neutered/spayed it was another story lol.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a handsome kitty. And ya, he's a weird one if he likes to go to the vet! My cats like being in their "cave" too, just don't close the door and take it out to the truck LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

I love Radars markings, so cute! My kitties like to play in my carrier for my macaw. Its a big dog carrier. But when they all had to get neutered/spayed it was another story lol.
Thank you!

Radar has been to the vet a few times now, he wasn't so keen on having his temperature taken, but he blamed me for that as I was holding his front end, and the other visits have been fine. When he was neutered and had his hernia op done and was coming out of the anaesthetic, every time the vet nurse walked past he stuck his paws out of the cage to try and get her to pet him. And when he was having his hernia stitches out, he was trying to groom the vets hair while she was getting the sutures out. He especially loves playing with the stethoscope and giving the vet kisses

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That says a lot for your vet! Beautiful cat. Radar's head markings are much like my Atticus except for the black nose -- which is so kissable.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

My cats like being in their "cave" too, just don't close the door and take it out to the truck LOL.
Ditto at my house, just don't ever pick it up and head for the door, you get seriously cussed at!

I just love Radars face, there is so much personality there.