New to the Forums

brittney

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all,

Where shall I begin? Well, my name is Brittney.
(Hence my username.) I am, obviously new to
the forums. I have been home schooled by
both of my parents throughout my entire
nineteen years of life. (In the state of Texas,
to be exact.) I, personally feel I have gained
quite a bit of moral standards for myself. (As
opposed to attending public school, I mean.)
I, as well enjoy creative writing in my spare
time.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi brittney, welcome to TCS and yea I just strated homeschooling for my senior year I went to public school all my life its just getting too bad and I was supposed to graduate last year and they wouldnt let me and they tried to tell me that I wouldnt have enough credits this year and so I signed up for a computer cyber school and for me having alot of classes to make up I only seem to have one and well I only have a total of 5 classes lol, And I like this way better than public school and I gotta take care of my kitties anyways
But I just wanted to stop by and say Hello, so how many kitties do you have ? also how did you find this wonderful site lol, I became addicted I was looking for information because my newest kittie Stormie was really sick and I needed advice
but shes pretty spunky and fine now and you will learn alot from this site
I have, also try to post some pictures, we
pictures here

erik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A little bit off topic, but do you have more free time during the day being home schooled? I was public schooled... and I'm curious..

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
honestly Erik I know I do like I have the option to do the work whenever I want to during the day, and also I can sleep like when I was in public school I mean it was hard that was like 8 hours a day starting early and then you have homework adn you gotta sleep sometime so with my cyberschool I only gotta do at least 5 hours of work each day or pretty much as long as the work gets done then thats that pretty much only they check your hours if you dont go on for a long time like a week and such ! But ya I have a lot more time in my day to do things and everything !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brittney

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Erik

Welcome!

I assume you have cats. Do you have any pictures?

Welcome to the Cat Site!
I am allergic to cats, actually.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brittney

I am allergic to cats, actually.
Welcome to the Cat Site! Hopefully you can get your kitty fix here. Also, several members are allegric, but have found ways of coping - depending on the severity of your allegies, maybe you might be able to too.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Brittney
we're so happy to welcome you to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I'm sorry to hear that you're allergic to kitties - at least visiting TCS shouldn't cause you any problems

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Brittney!

I know there are several members here that are allergic to cats - see you in the forums!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Brittney!

Glad you've found TheCatSite -- and I assume you love cats, too?

Home schooling is certainly a plus, in today's educational climate -- and as a fellow writer, I hope you continue to exercise your creativity!

Look forward to hearing more about you and hopefully, about your CATS...