Did ya miss me? LOL!!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I made it through Thanksgiving day.
We had to go over to MIL and stayed for most of the day.Which I did NOT enjoy at all.
She smokes and my lungs were on fire by the time we left there.
Plus, DS has an ear infection and it set his ears to hurting more and his lungs hurt.And then middle DS has asthma and it made it flare up.
I have my 17 year old adopted DD here with me also.For those of you that did not know it......I have an adopted daughter.She is 17 and stays with me and then with her real Mom and Dad.I have her for the most part of the Summer.She is a joy to have here and a great company for my 16 year old DD.
So, I just wanted to update you all what I've been up to.I'll post more tomm. or even maybe later on tonight.Right now we're gonna watch The Davinci Code.We'll see how much I like it as BOTH of my parents are Ministers.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course we missed you! I think you should enjoy the Davinci Code. Its a little long and has pacing problems, but the storyline is still good.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was kind of lost on most of what you were saying, I don't know what DD DS ect ect stand for. However, I gathered that you were not comfortable with the smoking. Too bad you had to suffer. I'm a smoker, but if someone came to my house and couldn't handle it, I would go outside for a cigarette or blow it out an open window, or go into a ventilated room and smoke.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey sweets-of course you were missed.
Sorry you had to suffer with the nasty smoke though. Hope your lungs get better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I was kind of lost on most of what you were saying, I don't know what DD DS ect ect stand for. However, I gathered that you were not comfortable with the smoking. Too bad you had to suffer. I'm a smoker, but if someone came to my house and couldn't handle it, I would go outside for a cigarette or blow it out an open window, or go into a ventilated room and smoke.
DS, stands for Dear Son and DD for Dear Daughter.Sorry!!

She is a smoker as is my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law, plus the other Brother-in-laws girl friend is.So, my lungs and my kids were REALLY hurting by the time we got home.
In my family, those that smoke.......go outside even in their own homes.So, to go over there, it's just plain H*** on us.
I do not mind going over there IN the Summer as they smoke outside then.

The movie was pretty good.There are some things though, that I will ask my Mom about as I'm just not sure about them.And it is kind of bothering me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I missed you
Thanks Nikki!!! I missed you to

I had REALLY bad TCS withdraws
I missed talking to everyone!!Shawn kept asking me why I wasn't on line.I HAD to spend some time with our adopted daughter.She lives here and at her real parents house.We take turns.
I so wish we could keep her here.But, she wants it this way.........so this is how we do it.