Rosie and Sophie

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Rosie! Was Sophie's snoring interrupting you? She found herself the warmest spot in the house

Are those pillows quite the cat toy? Mine loves fuzzy stuff like that. If I had one of those pillows I'm quite sure it would be claimed and demolished.

Adorable, as always

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Hmmmm, leather sofa...how's that working out with the cats?
I've only had it 4 weeks and BOTH of them have caught the front panel on one of the arms
I had a leather suite at my old address and Sophie never touched it at all, and Rosie stopped digging her claws in it once Sophie came so i put it down to boredom for her, so i don't know if it was the smell of new leather that attracted them?.

Monkeys!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I've only had it 4 weeks and BOTH of them have caught the front panel on one of the arms
I had a leather suite at my old address and Sophie never touched it at all, and Rosie stopped digging her claws in it once Sophie came so i put it down to boredom for her, so i don't know if it was the smell of new leather that attracted them?.

Monkeys!
Well it looks like a very nice sofa, I hope your girls will respect as well as old one.

We have our leather suite in a room that the bengals are not allowed in. They wouldn't use it as a scratching post, but they think nothing of using their hind claws to dig in and launch themselves into action, so the leather would be shredded in no time.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

they think nothing of using their hind claws to dig in and launch themselves into action, so the leather would be shredded in no time.
Imagine the great action shots though
Hopefully the "new smell" is wearing off because i've only caught them a couple of times and that was when it was first delivered

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at those dear sweet angels

Good Luck with the leather! Mine originally used mine as a scratching post
, that stopped, but just like Kai Bengals says, mine use their back claws to lunge into action

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwww the baby of the house is having a nap on her mums lap

Rosie's helping me wrap my SS presents up

Nooooo Gil, please don't go back to Scotland!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As always your Rosie makes me giggle with her open mouth! And Sophie is just so adorable!!