TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What Have I gotten Myself Into???????????
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Have I gotten Myself Into???????????

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
OMG Nazumi is CRAZY! He's into everything climbing everything, attack everything. Ive only had him since Wenseday night and hes gotten into so muchtrouble since then. One thing after another. Here is a list of some of them.

Last night I was walking along minding my own business and all of a sudden I feel kitty claws in my BUTT! He does this thing were instead of running and just pouncing he runs then stands up on his back legs runs a few more steps and then dive bombs onto the unsuspecting creature. Or in my case my butt.

The Friday night I wasnt giving him enough attention and he came running at me and jumped onto my big old baby belly! WHILE I WAS WALKING!

He tried to climb into the HOT stove after chicken.

He tries to get into the fridge any time it opens.

Almost got locked into the dishwasher because he crawled in with me noticing. Thank God I dont have one at home!

He ate all that pizza that I told you guys about already.

And he attacks my sisters boyfriend for no other reason then to hear him scream. He will bite or attack his arm and then run and run and run around the house. I think poor John will have a problem.

Oh and Monday (not friday like John said) he is going in to my vets to get some test done on his heart. Can I get some major vibes for him. He seems to be a healthy boy overall. But you cant really tell unless you actually see whats going on in side. Lets hope its just a simple heart murmur!
post #2 of 12
Sounds like you have a kitten. I had the darnedest time keeping Lucy out of the dishwasher. Even now I'm careful when I'm loading it and she's 3.

Good luck on the vet visit.
post #3 of 12
He sounds like a character!!! Best of luck at the vet...good healthy vibes headed your way!!!
post #4 of 12
Sounds like he will keep you on your toes. Maybe you can consider this training for when the skinkid comes along.
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
OMG Nazumi is CRAZY! He's into everything climbing everything, attack everything. Ive only had him since Wenseday night and hes gotten into so muchtrouble since then. One thing after another. Here is a list of some of them.

Last night I was walking along minding my own business and all of a sudden I feel kitty claws in my BUTT! He does this thing were instead of running and just pouncing he runs then stands up on his back legs runs a few more steps and then dive bombs onto the unsuspecting creature. Or in my case my butt.

The Friday night I wasnt giving him enough attention and he came running at me and jumped onto my big old baby belly! WHILE I WAS WALKING!

He tried to climb into the HOT stove after chicken.

He tries to get into the fridge any time it opens.

Almost got locked into the dishwasher because he crawled in with me noticing. Thank God I dont have one at home!

He ate all that pizza that I told you guys about already.

And he attacks my sisters boyfriend for no other reason then to hear him scream. He will bite or attack his arm and then run and run and run around the house. I think poor John will have a problem.

Oh and Monday (not friday like John said) he is going in to my vets to get some test done on his heart. Can I get some major vibes for him. He seems to be a healthy boy overall. But you cant really tell unless you actually see whats going on in side. Lets hope its just a simple heart murmur!
Awww... I'll give you some comfort vibes sweetie from one "Bad Cat" person to another. They do calm down, because 8-Bit was just a gray ball of fury for the first 6 months we had him. The best thing to do is take a deep breath and look at his furry face.

Vet vibes to you to! I hope all goes well.
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Sounds like he will keep you on your toes. Maybe you can consider this training for when the skinkid comes along.
Yeah I guess so. My life will be very busy then. With all the critters and the baby.
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Awww... I'll give you some comfort vibes sweetie from one "Bad Cat" person to another. They do calm down, because 8-Bit was just a gray ball of fury for the first 6 months we had him. The best thing to do is take a deep breath and look at his furry face.

Vet vibes to you to! I hope all goes well.
Was he a kitten when you got him? Nazumi is already 9 months old. Which is still a baby but most of my cats were mostly over the crazies by that age.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Was he a kitten when you got him? Nazumi is already 9 months old. Which is still a baby but most of my cats were mostly over the crazies by that age.
He was 12 weeks, but all of the really bad things he did were in that time period. After that it gradually slowed down. Now he is doing bad things like once a week as opposed to every day.

So look at it this way. He's slowing down now; think about if you would have gotten him when he was 12 weeks! Half your house would be destroyed
.
post #9 of 12
Wow, sounds like offspring of 8-Bit

Sending healthy vibes for your baby
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
He was 12 weeks, but all of the really bad things he did were in that time period. After that it gradually slowed down. Now he is doing bad things like once a week as opposed to every day.

So look at it this way. He's slowing down now; think about if you would have gotten him when he was 12 weeks! Half your house would be destroyed
.
True and to think if he had been 9 weeks old like we were told at first. I would have been in for it. Hopefully he calms down a bit by the time Lava Girl comes. Right now hes pure rotten. I keep telling him hes rotten to the core and then he meows at me like hes saying yes meowmy.
post #11 of 12
Lucy really didn't settle down until she was 1 1/2, 2. Even now though, she is the one I need to watch.
post #12 of 12
Yep, he's been talking to Tammy-Timmy. I knew it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What Have I gotten Myself Into???????????