Whats the weather where you are?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From reading several threads i just realised that our world is going nuts.

Its november nearly december and today its a sunny day reaching 15 degrees, this is NOT normal for Germany! usually it would be snowing or be atleast under 10 celcius degrees.

So whats it like where you are?

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, weird weather here too. 9 celcius and sunny. It should be about 0 or even below.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, its getting into Summer here, and its acting like it at the moment!

Its bloomin hot!

But two weeks ago, we had SNOW!! Which is totally unheard of at this time of year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Well, its getting into Summer here, and its acting like it at the moment!

Its bloomin hot!

But two weeks ago, we had SNOW!! Which is totally unheard of at this time of year!
Yeah, apparently in melbourne its not so warm at the moment. But i saw the bush fires on tv the other day in Sydney

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The weather here in Canada is going nuts too. Today we're going to have 11 degrees, it should be sub zero this time of year.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here in Ohio, USA it's supposed to be sunny and in the low 60's F here...........my kind of weather, but strange for this time of year!!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here in Maine the weather has been normal for this time of year. No snow yet and we do usually have a dusting or two by know. Upper 40s here today.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

In KY...it's supposed to be 66 and Sunny here!!! We had 40's just 2 weeks ago!!! I'm not complaining this is my kind of weather!!!
It's like that here in Southern Indiana, too.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! However, this week it's supposed to turn around. Booooooooooo!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had storms and very high winds all week ( there was a large tree uprooted right across the only access road to the hamlet on Thursday) but today it is sunny and warm and I have been weeding the garden and spending quality time with the ponies in their field. And there are still many leaves on the trees and butterflies everywhere, mostly lovely tortoiseshells. Very weird.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And from sunny Tucson, Arizona.....44 degrees, sunny as usual, not a cloud in the sky.

I'll take it!!!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's even stranger is how cold is was back in Sep and Oct and the snow up north in Oct and then here in Kentucky all the rain because Sept is usually our dry month we normally have a draught Sp? then and that's when we get our harvests in because it dries out then. We couldn't even get all of our corn in and this was our last harvest due to selling the farm. Its in the 60s and 70s here

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its 25* here - completely normal! Actually, its supposed to be a bit cooler - and I wish it was!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

From reading several threads i just realised that our world is going nuts.

Its november nearly december and today its a sunny day reaching 15 degrees, this is NOT normal for Germany! usually it would be snowing or be atleast under 10 celcius degrees.

So whats it like where you are?
Ours is the same as yours...12 degrees celsius and sunny as can be

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know what the temps are here in Celcius, but it's supposed to be in the 70's here in Los Angeles. I miss the weather we had last week, when it was in the 90's. Right now, at about 8:43 am, it's probably about 60, and it feels like it's freezing cold.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god!! i was just watching the news, and its saying that spring flowers are blooming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 months earlier than usual!