What Ringtones Do you use??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment, the ringtones on my phone are extremly crummy, so i'm thinking about buying a few online.I was wondering how many of ya'll have done that before and which ringtones you currently have??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far i'm thinking about

"better than me" - hinder
"lips of an angel"- hinder
anything by green day,aerosmith, incubus, or anything like that
tina dico's stuff, i could go on and on! I have no clue which one i want!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard one the other day that I need to get my hands on, if I ever get MY phone back from warranty repair!

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I use the plain old telephone ringing tone but my phone is turned off unless I'm expecting a call - I hate phones. I can't stand all the ringtones you hear everywhere you go.

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Right now I have Madonna's "Hung Up" as my ringtone - the part of the song that goes "Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone...."

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't buy ringtones because I don't know which sites are reputable...and I don't know if I'd be able to figure out how to download and activate it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cats meow for my primary tone. I have the stray cat strut for DH's cell phone and my home phone and the ringers that the phone came with for other people. Oh yeah I have people are strange for another friend of mine. It's just easier to know who's calling before I pick it up. I have a siren for work in case they every get ahold of my number. It sounds like a submarine siren. If that ever goes off, I know it's time to change the number and call my contacts.

I got mine off of easy edge which came with my phone.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I use different ring tones for different people. i usually use tones of songs that the person likes that im talking to. However sometimes I will use tones that they may not like it just fits their personality. Like I have this friend who is a flake and kinda high maintnace so I use the barbie girl song.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like to use songs on my phone because i cant distinguish if someone if playing loudly on their ipod or its a phone ringing, i hate those kids on the train that play the music so loud from their phone.

Anyway here, depends where you get your phone from, each company has some of their own ring tones, so mine is just a motorola ring tone but its cute :p

babytobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just got a new phone yesterday, so I don't have any ringtones other than the ones that come with the phone. Some of my past ringtones were "The Final Countdown" "(Goonies 'R') Good Enough" "Sex and the City Theme" and "Golden Girls Theme". I just use the service on my phone to access and buy ringtones. They just add them to your bill. Good luck finding one you like!

~Amy

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oo i'd LOVE to have the Golden Girls ringtone. My husband watches them ALL the time. He even wrote to Lifetime when they changed their evening lineup.

I have the Sopranos theme and my chorus singing.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a Bach fugue which came with the phone. But one of my cousins has a chicken clucking!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

At the moment, the ringtones on my phone are extremly crummy, so i'm thinking about buying a few online.I was wondering how many of ya'll have done that before and which ringtones you currently have??
My current phone doesnt have any good ones I can use on it. But my old one I had tons of them. I had one with Scotty saying CAPTAIN PICK UP THE COMUNICATOR! I also had several that were the ones that just say HELLOO and then different stuff after that. Tons of different songs.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

I use the plain old telephone ringing tone but my phone is turned off unless I'm expecting a call - I hate phones. I can't stand all the ringtones you hear everywhere you go.
Mee too - I don't need the world to hear when I'm getting a call in public, so I use a ringtone from the phone and it is normally on vibrate anyway.

If I miss a call - I can call them right back - what a concept, LOL!