Board games

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love board games and playing cards and I was wondering who else likes them. I especially like getting about three or four other friends together and playing some good music and having some good food and soda and playing cards especially spades and I love monopoly and uno

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love board games and cards too...Monopoly, and Cranium..and I love playing euchre...there are lots of other games, but can't think of them now

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love board games, but hubby doesn't like them, so don't get much chance to play anymore! I do have the pc version of Monopoly!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep i like board games. how video games are cool.
it is still fun to see the people you are playing with.
as for card, i dont know how to play any card games.

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The hubby and I are major board game geeks. And card games and roleplaying games too. Most of what we play you might not have heard of because they're usually not sold in Walmart, etc. Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, Blokus, Arkham Horror, Bohnanza, Iron Dragon, Citadels, etc. I just posted some pics of Eve stealing pieces while we played Monsters Menace America:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106619

We have a lot of friends that play these with us too, and we get together with them and play games all night. Sometimes we play poker, and I wond the last poker night. All the girls lasted longer than their hubbies!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE board games! It runs in my family, I think

Our family favs are Scrabble and Risk.

Trav doesn't care much for board games though

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to become board game people. Right now we have Scene It and that's it.

For Christmas I'm getting hubby Clue and Trivial Pursuit. He's getting me my favorite, Scrabble, and maybe Life.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

For Christmas I'm getting hubby Clue and Trivial Pursuit. He's getting me my favorite, Scrabble, and maybe Life.
The new Cranium games are super-fun. You should try one if you get the chance.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I have Scene It too but I want the Friends version as well. I would kick butt at that!!!!!

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite card games are Canasta and 500.

Board games are scrabble, checkers, chess, sorry.

I also like to play Royal Rummy. This is a combination card game and board game.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love board games! especially trivia ones like Cranium and Trivial Pursuit, but no one likes to play with me cause I always win
Can I help it if I have a mind full of useless info???? I i used to have Jeopardy for Playstation, but my ex took it when he left- so what f I don't have a Playstation! That game was mine
I also love to play Scattergories, and as for card games I like Hand and Foot and Garbage, I believe they're both really elaborate versions of Rummy, although I have to be re-taught how to play everytime
I just can't remember card games for some reason!
I'm still working on teaching the cats to play

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love board games. Nothing better than sitting around a table with friends, snacks and a good board game.

My favourite board games in order:

1. Scrabble
2. Backgammon
3. Monopoly
4. Careers
5. Trivia Pursuit.

For card games I like the following in no particular order:

Cribbage
Gin Rummy
Canasta

I don't like playing solitary games like solitaire or online or console type games.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to play Monopoly, Stratego, Axis & Allies, Scrabble, Chess and Risk. At work we play Euchre almost every night during breaks and lunch.

Bryan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one I forgot to mention I love playing checkers and this game I found at Walmart called Worst Case Scenerio (sp?) with this game you get a little card describing things that could happen to you and then you have like a question of where you would find water and you have four different choices and you have to pick the right one. Its kind of like a trivia game.