And you thought I'd grow into those ears...

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some brand new photos of Radar, but first an old one for comparison (oh and please try to ignore our tatty old carpet
) -

I think we took this within a few days of him coming home with us, he'd be about 9 weeks old...

And here he is now, at 6 1/2 months. I think he's turned into a handsome young man, but then I'm biased!

Stop sticking that thing in my face!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, don't stop, I'm enjoying that...

Is it worth jumping up there? Maybe not...

Ahhhh, there is nothing like having a snooze on a wet towel...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

But just in case you were fooled by that sweet look on his face, think again! This was taken 2 minutes ago, I think he's broken my house

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Thank you!

But just in case you were fooled by that sweet look on his face, think again! This was taken 2 minutes ago, I think he's broken my house

Woke up to something similar this moring. The cat brat gang pulled all the clothes in the kids room off the shelves.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What beautiful markings he has! Dont you just love how they want to rearrange your whole house?
Little decorators they are

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe he is sooo cute
and I love the photo of him on the towel, Bella
wet towels too well she used to whenever I would get out of the shower I would have to hurry because if I would sit to get dressed and ect, she would jump on me and get kittie fur all over me the one time she jumped up and tried eating my hair, i then had to switch shampoos I cant remember which brand it was haha she is such a little brat, but your boy got so big and hey its part of the cats nature to destruct the house
I have a printer for school, Bella broke it so now I have to pay for it
they are always making me put money out huh lol and all the time she purposely knocks everything off my desk all the time

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
With those big ears and that long nose he looks very oriental-ish. What a handsome boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I think he is getting quite big-headed
He is working on re-arranging the kitchen at the moment, I keep hearing crashes.

Originally Posted by Telynn

With those big ears and that long nose he looks very oriental-ish. What a handsome boy.
His mum is cornish rex/siamese cross

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the pic where you're scratching him! He is such a cool looking kitty....I giggle everytime I see a pic of him!