A simple solution...

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think just bows will look really nice.
Same color or differend colors?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bet thats going to look great - one year, I was a bit bored with my usual decs, so I collected things from the forest floor, like pinecones, horsechestnut shells, dried leaves etc..........spray painted them silver and used them to decorate my tree...........I was pretty pleased !

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! That will look sooooo pretty. I love ribbon - I use it as curtain tie-backs and bookmarks etc.

(Pls post a pic)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ryn

I think just bows will look really nice.
Same color or differend colors?
Since the tree is a pre-lit tree and has mulit-colored lights I thought red would look good. Then Deacon decided he wanted blue also so they will be blue and red

Originally Posted by mooficat

bet thats going to look great - one year, I was a bit bored with my usual decs, so I collected things from the forest floor, like pinecones, horsechestnut shells, dried leaves etc..........spray painted them silver and used them to decorate my tree...........I was pretty pleased !

That's a great idea. I bet it was very pretty.
Originally Posted by Satai

Oh! That will look sooooo pretty. I love ribbon - I use it as curtain tie-backs and bookmarks etc.

(Pls post a pic)
Oh I will when it's finished. We had so much going on yesterday I didn't get to put any decorations up. Deacon tried to help but I haven't even straightened the tree out yet so I have to UN-decorate the tree then RE-Decorate it
He TRIED to help

Originally Posted by fwan

I cant use ribbon, the kitties love chewing on them
Deacon put his blue ribbon's on it yesterday (he wasn't supposed to
) and they seem to leave it alone.

I'm not going to put any garland on it either. Last year I didnt use the usual garland, I used beaded garland and it was a disaster with Tiger
I thought he had outgrown it this year but the little bit Deacon put on yesterday while I was on the phone, Tiger was playing with it...I don't understand Tiger sometimes
He won't play with the cat dancer, crinkle balls, strings or anything. Just lays there. But as soon as he sees those gold beads, he comes alive!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have NEVER touched the tree ...EVER! Why are they such duds? I need a little fun around here
Since we put our tree up Severino must lay in front of it to guard it!!