How do I make a signature?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The signature that I am using at present was done for me by thegodessbast. I think it is beautiful, but I would like to know how to make my own.

Can someone help a computer illiterate like me, please?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey. I looked at that and while it is step by step, I know I don't have the software for that or the brains to figure out how to adapt the stuff that came with my computer. I have Microsoft Digital Image but you have to buy the stuff.

Do you know of any trusted websites that I could download a photo-thinging to play with?

Sorry for being a pain.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
corel.com and photoshop.com, both (and there are others) offer you a 30 day free trial that a lot of people use to make signatures. I didnt have any luck with them myself, but I am PC challenged in many ways!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can not get two images in my signature. One cancels the other out. AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am sooooooo mad right now..........Please, before I practice the drop/kick method on my computer......you know, drop it out the back door and kick it......how can you get two images in the signature space......please????????

I want to put a black Egyptian cat that is in My Pictures on my hard drive, next to the siggy that was made for me.

How can I do this? Please????

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are you using Photobucket, ImageShack, or the like? If so, you can just put the image tags beside each other in your siggy. Or PM me the images, and I'll see what I can do.
You could also post links in the siggy request thread, asking somebody to make you one.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh JCat I feel so stupid. Both of these are on MY hard drive, C:\\Documents.....

I don't see how you can access them. Do I need to upload them to Photobucket? I tried using an image from photobucket earlier as a test and that didn't work, however, I am dense.

So....do I upload the two I want and give your their URL's or whatever. Thanks for helping. I feel like a jerk.

PS: uploaded both. They may need some cropping especially the black cat. Let me know what you need. Thank you again.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

So....do I upload the two I want and give your their URL's or whatever. Thanks for helping. I feel like a jerk.

PS: uploaded both. They may need some cropping especially the black cat. Let me know what you need. Thank you again.
That would work, and resizing isn't a problem. Check your PMs for another alternative.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know what you did.....don't care. THAT'S what I wanted....

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't that just like a cat??? The damn thing disappeared. Oh, well. Back to the drawing board.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Isn't that just like a cat??? The damn thing disappeared. Oh, well. Back to the drawing board.
Sorry, not laughing AT you, your wording here just cracked me up. I hope you figure it out.....and howdy from about 100 miles to the north of you.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up near Phoenix? Mesa? I got the cat back. Gonna tie it's tail to the wall.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.........One of the images keeps disapearing and the cat doubles.

Can someone put the two images together for me, please? I have both of them at photobucket. What information do you need from me? I would like the black cat first and then the gift signature.

Thank you for your help.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.........One of the images keeps disapearing and the cat doubles.

Can someone put the two images together for me, please? I have both of them at photobucket. What information do you need from me? I would like the black cat first and then the gift signature.

Thank you for your help.
you can request one here (click) and be looking out for it here (click)

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK guys, I am so sorry to have bothered you all. I didn't know that I could use the Paint option to put two pictures together. I'll be darned. Got the thing. Only took me a week and I have been playing with Paint for four years.

Thank you for all your time and trouble. Happy headbuts and thank you all licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

OK guys, I am so sorry to have bothered you all. I didn't know that I could use the Paint option to put two pictures together. I'll be darned. Got the thing. Only took me a week and I have been playing with Paint for four years.

Thank you for all your time and trouble. Happy headbuts and thank you all licks from KittenKiya's Clan.
It looks good - apparently you have figured out how to put everything together!