Tcs Vibes Work!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so we talked to his aunt this morning and she said she has some work she needs done at her condo. I ended up talking to her for 3 hours this morning and we had never spoke before. She is the TOTAL opposite of my MIL (which give me more reason to believe the woman IS crazy). She said she wants him to come over Wed and start the work and then said she is going to pay us half today and the rest when he's done...she gave us $200!

And she has enough work to keep us busy for the next 2 months, working 3 days a week and paying us $400 a week. THEN DH's contractor buddy said they have work tomorrow!

MORE GOOD NEWS!!
WE SOLD THE KAYAK!!!!!!!!!
I listed it on Ebay and they waited until the last min and got it. Here's the weird part about it.
The guy who bought it knows my dad. My dad does air conditioning for a local company and he buys all thier a/c units and parts from him. When he told me to meet him at his work I immediatly recognized the company name and asked if he knew him.. He does! How cool is that?

I don't know what you guys did last night and today but whatever it is, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you all! I am SOOOO happy!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is GREAT news! TCS really does work wonders! I am sooooo happy for you! Things all happen for a reason

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Alycia I am so happy to read this! I have been thinking about you all day after reading the other thread. Im so glad things are looking up. Good for you for not giving up and looking for solutions. Thats what a GREAT mother and wife would do! Im so excited for you!!!!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think... mostly we just all prayed in our own ways.

I'm glad things are looking up, and you and your family remain in my prayers.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear this. While I didn't post on your thread last night because I just didn't know what to say, I did pray that the kayak would sell and that you would find your way. I'm so glad it's working out.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm also really glad to hear that! I haven't posted in your threads either, but I'm a firm believer that things have a way of working themselves out. It's happened to me more times than not, and I'm really glad that it has happened for you too! I think Karma pays back good deeds as well as bad, and we know how much you have recently done for Reilly and your fur-family.

Hopefully this windfall of sorts will help you get ahead and into a position where you won't have to worry so much about cash-flow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I think Karma pays back good deeds as well as bad, and we know how much you have recently done for Reilly and your fur-family.
It's funny you say that. Last night a friend of mine loaned me $30 for gas and milk. When DH and I went to the store before coming home and a younger couple with a baby asked DH if he had a couple dollars to spare. Well I was in the store and I asked DH who he was talking to when I was inside. He told me about them. I seen them standing next to the payphone. I pulled $4 out of my pocket, and handed it to them. The girl cried, hugged my neck and said "Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you"... I didn't even think about that until you mentioned Karma......

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

It's funny you say that. Last night a friend of mine loaned me $30 for gas and milk. When DH and I went to the store before coming home and a younger couple with asked DH if he had a couple dollars to spare. Well I was in the store and I asked DH who he was talking to when I was inside. He told me about them. I seen them standing next to the payphone. I pulled $4 out of my pocket, and handed it to them. The girl cried, hugged my neck and said "Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you"... I didn't even think about that until you mentioned Karma......
What a good heart you have DixieDarlin.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

It's funny you say that. Last night a friend of mine loaned me $30 for gas and milk. When DH and I went to the store before coming home and a younger couple with a baby asked DH if he had a couple dollars to spare. Well I was in the store and I asked DH who he was talking to when I was inside. He told me about them. I seen them standing next to the payphone. I pulled $4 out of my pocket, and handed it to them. The girl cried, hugged my neck and said "Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless you"... I didn't even think about that until you mentioned Karma......
You know, that's why things will just seem to fall into place for you.
Even when you're down to your last few *borrowed* bucks, you'll still help out someone less fortunate than you.

I was recently forwarded an email recently that you made me think about.

It was about a woman who didn't have much. She found a note in her mailbox from Jesus that said, "I'm going to come to see you tonight." She was very excited and took her last $20 to the grocery store to buy something special for dinner that she could serve to Jesus. On the way into the store, she saw a young couple, huddled together for warmth. They asked if she had a couple bucks to spare. She rushed past them, not even acknowledging them as she went into the store. But after she bought her provisions - some milk and bread and a nice cut of meat - she was coming toward them again, and as she came to them they looked up at her briefly. She handed them her bag of groceries, and seeing that the young girl was shivering, she took off her own coat and wrapped it around the girl's shoulders. She flung her arms around the woman and thanked her, and then hugged her companion as they both shed some tears in thanks. Now the woman was distraught as she made her way home. Here Jesus was coming for dinner and she had nothing to serve Him! But as she walked past her mailbox, she saw another note. Thinking it was strange for the mailman to come twice in one day, she read the note:

"It was nice seeing you today. Thank you for the food, and the coat is so nice and warm.

Love,
Jesus"

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

It was about a woman who didn't have much. She found a note in her mailbox from Jesus that said, "I'm going to come to see you tonight." She was very excited and took her last $20 to the grocery store to buy something special for dinner that she could serve to Jesus. On the way into the store, she saw a young couple, huddled together for warmth. They asked if she had a couple bucks to spare. She rushed past them, not even acknowledging them as she went into the store. But after she bought her provisions - some milk and bread and a nice cut of meat - she was coming toward them again, and as she came to them they looked up at her briefly. She handed them her bag of groceries, and seeing that the young girl was shivering, she took off her own coat and wrapped it around the girl's shoulders. She flung her arms around the woman and thanked her, and then hugged her companion as they both shed some tears in thanks. Now the woman was distraught as she made her way home. Here Jesus was coming for dinner and she had nothing to serve Him! But as she walked past her mailbox, she saw another note. Thinking it was strange for the mailman to come twice in one day, she read the note:

"It was nice seeing you today. Thank you for the food, and the coat is so nice and warm.

Love,
Jesus"
That is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You know, that's why things will just seem to fall into place for you.
Even when you're down to your last few *borrowed* bucks, you'll still help out someone less fortunate than you.

I was recently forwarded an email recently that you made me think about.

Love,
Jesus"
What an awesome story, Heidi!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful story!!

And well done on you for pulling yourself out of the rut! Its not always easy but you know you have plenty of people on TCS thinking and praying for you every day!

Hope the good fortune continues well into the New Year