What A Mess

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and my sister had Pizza yesterday. (yes on Thanksgiving
) And then we passed out watching animal planet. We forgot that we had left the leftover pizza out so when we woke up this morning Simon and Nazumi were throwing up all over the place. We couldnt figure out why. So when I went to get some paper towels I saw all over the kitchen was chunks of non eaten pizza. There was about 5 chuncks left. But we had had half a pizza left! I guess the 2 boys decided that they would get along long enough to eat pizza together. I cant believe they ate all of that. Simon has GI problems so he is on a special diet so it really messed him up. And Nazumi cant stand that much pizza. I think Im going to have my hands full with him.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh-oh, you mean that sweet little kitty has already been up to mischief? How long have you had him? This could be the shape of things to come

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh those poor babies they were just trying to keep the food from being wasted. I hope they feel better.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

On Canadian thanksgiving, me my bf, my cousin, and her bf, gathered around the living room coffee table and gave thanks for our pizza/wing combo deal we had ordered

Was delicious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Uh-oh, you mean that sweet little kitty has already been up to mischief? How long have you had him? This could be the shape of things to come
Yes I think I have an 8-bit in the making. SAVE ME!

Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Double trouble!
It always seems that way with my boys.
One is the climber the other is the muscle. I just don't get it sometimes!
Yeah well these 2 arent muscle. LOL They are both string beans.

Originally Posted by gemlady

And what is wrong with pizza on Thanksgiving?
Nothing at all. It was very good.

Originally Posted by Februa

On Canadian thanksgiving, me my bf, my cousin, and her bf, gathered around the living room coffee table and gave thanks for our pizza/wing combo deal we had ordered

Was delicious!
Sounds pretty good to me. We had pizza and donuts.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who could resist a half of pizza just sitting there out in the open? I know I couldn't. Can't blame them. I bet the tummy ache from all that cheesey goodness will teach them a lesson.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That'll learn you not to leave out pizza- don't you know kitties can't resist that cheesy stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That'll learn you not to leave out pizza- don't you know kitties can't resist that cheesy stuff
I know that now. LOL My cats must be good kitties they dont mess with food left out. Nazumi is a BAD boy! But hes sweet and cute so I love him anyways.