8-Bit do not dig through the garbage!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... and drag out the wrapper for the sausage. Our guests do not think that this is a nice gift no matter how loud you trill or how long you purr. They just think it's gross.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

AWW but Mom its a gift ....lmao...
He also waited until I went to the bathroom to pull this little stunt. He plans these things I know it!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see that your cat has not talked to my cat. Tammy-Timmy will take out the cheese wrapper, empty tuna cans, empty corn cans, the hotdog wrappers, tomato sauce cans. You haven't lived yet.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar was disappointed to knock over the bin this morning and discover that it was empty

Cats will do these type of things- I think the guests should have licked the wrapper before thanking 8-bit

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With all of 8-bit's naughty antics I think it would be appropriate to paint on some spots and call him a bengal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

With all of 8-bit's naughty antics I think it would be appropriate to paint on some spots and call him a bengal.
I've thought of that. His only down fall is that he isn't a fan of water. Don't get me wrong he'll play in the toilet, but get him around a stream of it and he runs in fear.