Bragging on my son!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are son pictures of my son Deacon's birthday party last Sunday. His b-day was actually Tuesday but since he has his tooth pulled the day before we knew he wouldn't be up for it so we had it early... I can't believe he's 5! My baby is growing up!

More to come

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Deacon and his best friend Brandon. They are a year and 2 weeks apart. They have grown up together.

I love this picture

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a CUTIE!! It looks like he had a wonderful birthday with his friends and family.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww he's a little cutie! I predict he is going to have his hands full when it comes to girls once he is older

Glad the party went well! The cake looks nice, did you make it yourself?

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a little dollbaby! He is gonna be such a heartbreaker when he's older with that face!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Awww he's a little cutie! I predict he is going to have his hands full when it comes to girls once he is older

Glad the party went well! The cake looks nice, did you make it yourself?
Well he wanted a "bug" cake and we hunted high and low to find one and couldn't so I made it myself. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to but hey, he loved it and that's what mattered!

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

What a little dollbaby! He is gonna be such a heartbreaker when he's older with that face!
OMG everyone falls all over him. They love his big blue eyes and carrot top hair.. he's a charmer, but right now, he thinks girls are "gross".
Give it 10 years