Introducing Nazumi Takoa!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well He's not here yet but Amber sent me a pic she took with her cell. He's actually 9 months old. It took to long with the transport so she is staying with her sister. He's very underweight aparently but very sweet anyways heres the pic she sent me. Enjoy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Amber keeps calling me and talking about how sweet he is. She's totally in love. Tomorow he gets to go to the vets to see if his heart can handle going under for his neuter. She said hes very confident and should be around 12 lbs but is only 9. He doesnt look that skinny or big in the pics though. She said his legs are very long.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... I'd call a cat Azumanga so I'm in no way going to criticise your choice of name (?astronaut)...
He looks really handsome however and you can be sure I'm jealous

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is cute! It's difficult to tell his weight or size from those pics, but he still has a bit of a kittenish look to his face I thought. He's lovely and he's really fallen on his feet with you two

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's a handsome guy and lucky to have found a good home. I looked up the name Nazumi and in Japanese it means "small rodent". I had already looked up Takoa and in Finish it means "to hammer". So I guess his name kind of means "to hammer a small rodent" LOL.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

He's a handsome guy and lucky to have found a good home. I looked up the name Nazumi and in Japanese it means "small rodent". I had already looked up Takoa and in Finish it means "to hammer". So I guess his name kind of means "to hammer a small rodent" LOL.
I know isnt that funny! Technically it would have to be Takoa Nazumi for it to mean that but I like Nazumi better. But I thought itwas funny.

Also thanks John for posting the pics and thanks everyone for responding. I will try to get some more good pics but since I'm taking pics with my phone if he moves they get super blurry. I wish I had remembered to take my camera with me to pick him up. But I thought I would be straight back home. My sister convinced me to stay the weekend with her. So oh well.

He is a VERY big cat. Hes as big asmy sisters boyfriends cat that weighs 15 lbs. But he only weighs 9 1/2. He should weigh alot more poor boy. Hes sooo skinny and his fur is nasty and oily. But he seems pretty healthy.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I know isnt that funny! Technically it would have to be Takoa Nazumi for it to mean that but I like Nazumi better. But I thought itwas funny.
Well in some places the last name is said first.