Too darn much

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I think I over did it on the stuffing
This is one of those larger roasting pans I like to mix it up in there, I stuffed a 17 lb Turkey and still had enough for 3 medium dishes full
I must be a fool I can't do anything small, My DH said do you think you made enough stuffing beings that there's 2of us
I just had to say I doubt it
I only used 2 1/2 loves of bread, 2 lbs of sausage and 1 pound of ground round, celery, onion, sage eggs, milk, and salt and pepper ...I may have to take some of it to someone

cathyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yummy!! Looks Good! Wish you could send a pan over to me. Stuffing is my favorite...and I don't get any until tomorrow
We had to put off Thanksgiving today because of a death in the family. Looks like you will have plenty for leftovers. Enjoy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'm not that far Lois.......send some over! Yummmmmmmmm
I should have waited on that box and put some in
I actually should have froze the extra and used it maybe sometime during Christmas, but what the hey, My Grandson will be calling maybe tomorrow, I kinda miss him at least
They went to San Diego to enjoy a day on there Sail boat, as a family they don't get much of a chance to do it with everyones work, and school, maybe I'll take some stuff and drop it in the fridge for when they get home
Ii have a key
Aren't you having company or going somehwere?

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You know, if I was part of your duo, that would probably be just the right amount !!!

I love stuffing, yours looks delicious!