Isn't it amazing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I love seeing kitts play like that. I bet my two would love one of those?!.

I'll move this to Fur Pictures for you
Thank you again

I seem to be developing a knack for posting things in the wrong place

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Hey, that's pretty neat not to mention cool! Where do you get these things, like at Petco or something?
Actually, I found them at a little privately owned department store in Bowling Green, KY called "Roses". The Turbo-scratchers were around $8 I think, and the replacement inserts are $2.89 for a package of 2. Since then, I've seen them at Wal-mart, but I didn't price them there, probably about the same I would imagine.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

How cute they love it...Do your cats ever use that black wire back scratcher type thing I see in the video? Mine never touch it!!!
Only one...Trace Tumblebrutus has no right rear leg. Sooo, he uses the the archway scratcher to scratch the right side of his face and neck. He'd rather that a human scratched it for him
, but the scratcher will do when he needs a quick scritch!

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Only one...Trace Tumblebrutus has no right rear leg. Sooo, he uses the the archway scratcher to scratch the right side of his face and neck. He'd rather that a human scratched it for him
, but the scratcher will do when he needs a quick scritch!
Déjà vous!

Do I have the only cats who use the thing???

Trace Tumblebrutus gets around pretty good for a three-legged kitty!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jÃ:censor: vous!

Do I have the only cats who use the thing???

Trace Tumblebrutus gets around pretty good for a three-legged kitty!
I'd like to get a video of him and Mischief having their "night crazies"....watching Trace run is a blast. He does all the running and steering with his front legs, and the one rear leg just acts as a spring to keep his butt from hitting the floor

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're both so adorable! I didn't even notice that Trace was missing a leg until I read it here.

My kitties don't have any toys that they go bonkers over. The closest is a bamboo stick fishing type toy that has a crinkle ball at the end of a thin elastic string. Abby loves when I play with her using that. Chynna at 14 is more a "just cuddle and brush me" type girl

I'd love to find a toy that they could play with on their own and have some fun because I just don't have the energy to play with them as much as they would like me too.