Finally decent pics of Tiger!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a rare moment tonight. I was surfin TCS when I looked over and seen Tiger sitting on the infamous chair... He sat still and let me take some pics of him.. He's usually like a spoiled teenager and won't do what you want him to...maybe he's growing up

What's up mom?

Oh god... not the camera

You know you're probably gonna get a hairball on the pillow for this, right?

(You can see the scar on his leg from when he was a kitten. He was kicked by a neighbor and had to have stitches)
*sigh* If you MUST take a picture, at least let me show my good side.

(in the last pic I was trying to show you how big he is by placing the soda can next to him. He weighs over 20lbs now
)

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

]

(You can see the scar on his leg from when he was a kitten. He was kicked by a neighbor and had to have stitches)
People can be so mean!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grr people can be soooo mean
but he is a little cutie, how can people tho go and just kick animals around !!! But o my he is such a cutie
and he is sooo big

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I dealt with them all right
And I'm not joking either.
Tiger went to "figure 8" inbetween his leg and he kicked him a good 20 feet. This was back in January. DH beat the snot outta the guy and DARED him to call the police. He said "I can be bail out in less then 2 hours for battery. Do you REALLY wanna go to jail for animal cruelty?" The guy walked away and never said a word!
(The animal cruelty laws are STRICT in our county)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at that sweet baby, how could anyone hurt him...In my old stomping grounds that guy would of have never seen the light of day and his feet would be very heavy and in cement!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Tiger went to "figure 8" inbetween his leg and he kicked him a good 20 feet. This was back in January. DH beat the snot outta the guy and DARED him to call the police. He said "I can be bail out in less then 2 hours for battery. Do you REALLY wanna go to jail for animal cruelty?" The guy walked away and never said a word!
(The animal cruelty laws are STRICT in our county)
OMG 20'!!!
I would have done the same as DH as well if that had been one of my two