OMG I need a loan

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I need a loan
My grandson just sent me his Christmas list
, Is anyone else like me I tend to ask them what they want so I don't have to struggle to figure it out.. GEEEEZZZ when they get that almighty 18 It's like shell shock
Whew !!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

OMG I need a loan
My grandson just sent me his Christmas list
, Is anyone else like me I tend to ask them what they want so I don't have to struggle to figure it out.. GEEEEZZZ when they get that almighty 18 It's like shell shock
Whew !!!!
My son's only 8 and is requesting a TIVO and an IPod

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The presents seem to get bigger and better every year. If only I was a kid again..kids these days have it so much better. I missed out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

My son's only 8 and is requesting a TIVO and an IPod
Oh it's just starting for ya !!!! I have 5 Grandkids one 19, two 18, one 15 one 13 ... I liked it better when they were so young it didn't matter what you got then at all
When my grandson was 4 My daughter and I were shopping and he said to me Mammy can you buy me some Osh kosh clothes
I said who clothes ... The kids are used to $100 shoes and $50 jeans and so on, now it has gone from simple to where it's tougher to do with 5. I wouldn't want to be a parent of a teen today, they talk about perr pressure PHALLEZ ZZZZZ what about parent pressure people trying to make sure they keep up with friends.
My grandson is in collage and when he was looking at where he wanted to go he CHOOSE Chicago $26,000 a year now granted my daughter and hubby could do that, but after thinking about it, My daughter told him sure you can go but I'm not paying for it this year you need to take what you need first then we'll talk about it...Wow I though how do people with 2 or 3 do it, he's an only child and he's very smart and a good kid and he's18 I don't care you need to understand how much pressue there will be on you
They think 18 is amazing it's not your no smarter then you were at 17.999 ...I feel for ya

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

well i asked for a baby, socks, hampers, starbucks gift card and some plutonium...I mean that isnt to hard to get is it?
lol

No send it I choose you
Easy pickings there !!! Plutonium
for
Is that expensive sounds like it would be
Well all except the baby because it will be wanting more then my grandkids

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

just a chemical element used in nuclear weapons....I mean isnt that the cool thing this season..lol. (family guy fans might get that one)
Ok gotchya
I know that's on TV
I am sitting here doing nothing with a dead turkey downstairs waiting for spiffing up
I'm such a slacker
I'm waiting till I'm tired so I can complain I have all these things to do...really stupied

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok gotchya
I know that's on TV
I am sitting here doing nothing with a dead turkey downstairs waiting for spiffing up
I'm such a slacker
I'm waiting till I'm tired so I can complain I have all these things to do...really stupied
aww screw the turkey ...go Fiesta style...do a mexican thanksgiving..freak out the whole family! thats one for the memory books!HA!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, all 4 of mine have requested a 4 wheeler of thier own,helmets,IPods,playstaion3,games and DVDs.
So, I know your pain!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

The presents seem to get bigger and better every year. If only I was a kid again..kids these days have it so much better. I missed out.
That's the complete opposite for me. Surprisingly, I'm hardly asking for anything at all this year.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Well, all 4 of mine have requested a 4 wheeler of thier own,helmets,IPods,playstaion3,games and DVDs.
So, I know your pain!!
Are they getting there wish
Because all I want is a BMW 525 I might be cheaper

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

That's the complete opposite for me. Surprisingly, I'm hardly asking for anything at all this year.
Ya know what me either I can't think of a thing I really want... I'm kinda like my Mom used to be if I wanted it I'd get it myself

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Are they getting there wish
Because all I want is a BMW 525 I might be cheaper
LOL!!! Well, they ARE getting them. ONLY the two youngest will be sharing one and the two oldest will share one.

If I could get ya your bike, I sure would try!!!.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas has become nothing but a commercial venture. It's completely lost it's meaning and it's all about how much "loot" you get and give.

I used to love Christmas at one time, now it's pretty much just another cash grab day for the stores.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Christmas has become nothing but a commercial venture. It's completely lost it's meaning and it's all about how much "loot" you get and give.

I used to love Christmas at one time, now it's pretty much just another cash grab day for the stores.
Christmas is what you make of it......IMO!!!
My kids know the true meaning of it.They watched their Grandpa go through a terrible battle with Cancer only to die after 6 months.So, Christmas of 2004 was rough for them watching him loose his battle.2005 wasn't much to celebrate either being the first year without him.
So, this year............we're doing what we can to add some joy to their day.We will sing a Christmas song to my Dad and we will wish him a Merry Christmas and then thank God that my Dad is with him and not in any pain.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

LOL!!! Well, they ARE getting them. ONLY the two youngest will be sharing one and the two oldest will share one.

If I could get ya your bike, I sure would try!!!.
Actually I meant the car

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually I meant the car
see what I get for posting without asking what that was.

ps, did I mention I am a car type/model challenged person? I can't tell a Tempo from a Grand Prix