Most memborable gift

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay we have a thread about the worst gift - But what gift do you remember most. For me it was when I was 13. I used to go hunting with my father alot and that Christmas I received my own shotgun. This was a big deal in our house, to my sisters and I this was a sign that Daddy really trusts you. I do not hunt any more since my father died, but I still have the shotgun and go target shooting once in a while.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice! thats an awesome gift...heck i would love it if someone gave me something I could use to kill things (jk..well not people of course)

My bestest gift was a BuzzLightyear doll when was like 11 or 12 or 13
i dont remember lol.
but anyways i remember crapping my pants cause although i was pretty old i LOVED toystory and was excited they payed attention to my freaken list this time!
GO GRANDMA & GRANDPA

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't say the best gift but I would say the most memborable from my first hubby not to long before he passed away. I used to like Jafra Makeup and he went to the trouble of finding a consulatent and Ordered everything I liked, This gal told me after I started ordering from her that she had never seen a man do that, and how thoughtful she thought he was
I was so shocked and suprised somewhat because that was when I used to open and rewrap

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For years I wanted a chemistry set. My parents kept telling me I would blow the house up if I had one. Finally, when I was the same age you got your shotgun, I got my chemistry set. And I only blew up a small part of the house, so there!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My most memorable Christmas gift came from my grandfather when I was 9...a brand new black leather bridle for my horse! I slept with it for two nights,clutching it like it was a teddy bear!! I'll never forget that....

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

My most memorable Christmas gift came from my grandfather when I was 9...a brand new black leather bridle for my horse! I slept with it for two nights,clutching it like it was a teddy bear!! I'll never forget that....
Those are the nice memories

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine would have to be Christmas of 2004.Spending it with my Dad before he passed away.Seeing his smile as we all gathered in the Living room.................that was the most memorable one for me.
Other than that, when DH gave me my engagement ring for Christmas.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The best xmas present I have ever gotten was Charlie, my blue and gold macaw.
My dad got him for himself but then couldn't keep him so he asked me if I wanted him as a early christmas present.