Do you have a desk buddy?

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mikey when he was a kitten, would sit on my ex's laptop and swat at the screenl...he loved it! thought he would start typing in words if he could.
now the only time mikey comes by me when im on the computer is to tell me its late and he is waiting for me to go to bed so we can snuggle.
what a weenie!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah ! we have two desk buddies

Miss Moofi - she likes to sit with DH, cos it has a shelf just for her

and Dino just has to be with his mom
cos theres lots of room to sleep

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have room on my computer desk for the cats, but if I did, I'm sure they would be fighting over who got to be on the desk.

I do have a shelf below the keyboard though and one or the other will lay on that. Chynna will tap my knee from there to tell me she wants to be picked up and cuddled.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha that is sooo cute
, and both my kitties go on the desk but little stormie LOVES to go on the labtop when I am on it, sometimes bella does it now too and when I am on the downstairs computer willie has the chance and jumps up and sits right in my way

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 5 desk buddies, but here's 2 of them and they all do the same thing .....

come right between me and the monitor and just do their thing

Heres Kiko telling Easy a secret. She didnt look too happy about it

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Easy looks like she's ready to Bop Kiko
Well after he seeks her out about 50 times a day, to get some more of what shes doing in the 1st pic, he gets bopped!

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sure do.

This is what I often find on the left side of my desk. Any time I put papers up there she jumps right on top of them.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I have EIGHT of them! So very helpful, too....

MargeCat

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sissy has to always help - and just loves when Mom is gone and the Aquarium screensaver is up too

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have TWO desk buddies. As in two desks not two buddies. Gizmo sits at the keyboard on the computer, but she insists on sitting on my lap and patting the disc while I'm at the animation desk. I've no picture of the second one, but I did draw it for a presentation!
Gizmo was so attentive and helpful that she wound up on the cover of a book. I told her, "If you are going to help me draw, you must be on the cover."