Radio question of the day: 11/22/06

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will probably rent a movie...if I feel like going out in the rain to get one.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to be baking pumpkin pies.
That and doing some laundry so I have nice clean Thanksgiving outfit to wear!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finishing up decorating our tree.
..yes Dh put it up last night and I can't reach the top nor can I carry the ladder so the rest has to wait till tonight!! It's 12 ft and I'm only 5'2"

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

..yes Dh put it up last night and I can't reach the top nor can I carry the ladder so the rest has to wait till tonight!! It's 12 ft and I'm only 5'2"

Oooh That is a good idea! Maybe I should put up our tree tonight!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwww, David is such a good DH.....
And I'm 5'2" too!!!

I will probably be going to Michael's craft store....I have to get more yarn for the baby blanket I am knitting for my neice that's expected in February!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking we should put the tree up this afternoon/evening. Not decorate it, but put it up. Ginger's not seen such a thing, and I have no idea how that little girlie is going to react to it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I'm thinking we should put the tree up this afternoon/evening. Not decorate it, but put it up. Ginger's not seen such a thing, and I have no idea how that little girlie is going to react to it!
Awww meowmy, she'll be good. When I left my house this morning, Tiggy was laying on his back, batting with the ornaments on the tree!
He's been good about not climbing it. Now Bailey on the other hand........he has that look in his eyes.........

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching "Bones" and "Criminal Minds" on TV unless DH wants to go to the local Fleet Farm store (the man's store!!) then I will go with as I want to stop off at Barnes and Noble to get the new Chris Daughtry CD (I have 10% coupon!!)

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making desserts, cranberry sauce, and maybe mixing up casseroles for tomorrow.

I'm also cleaning my apartment some because I have people coming over. I cleaned it up on Sunday, but it has exploded again since then....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I cleaned it up on Sunday, but it has exploded again since then....
Don't ya hate it when that happens!!!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wellllllllllllllll.... my evening depends on the gas guy!
We are getting the gas hooked up to our little extra house so we can start working on it, if he comes before I get out of work I'll go to Petsmart, Circuit City, and then my Weight Watchers meeting... if not then I have to go home and relieve Chad so he can go hunting!

In the evening we'll be eating the left overs from the Thanksgiving feast I made yesterday and probably vegitating on the couch.... although I do have a serious amount of laundry to do & I need to pick up as usual!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Watching "Bones" and "Criminal Minds" on TV unless DH wants to go to the local Fleet Farm store (the man's store!!) then I will go with as I want to stop off at Barnes and Noble to get the new Chris Daughtry CD (I have 10% coupon!!)
I want to get that cd too. It's not released in Canada until the 28th though.

I'm from Canada so its not the night before Thanksgiving but I will answer anyways. Tonight I will be doing nothing.
Watching the new episode of One Tree Hill...that is about it.

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Making cranberry sauce,wrapping napkins in their holders & doing laundry-maybe chop veggies for stuffing-Then spending my every night quality time with my Lukas who's a CRF boy & gets his subqutaneous fluids at 9-followed by lots of TLC-

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm precooking our stuffing tonight, so I don't have to make it tomorrow. Also, DH and I are cleaing the apartment from top to bottom.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't have to fix anything or leave until tomorrow. Tonight will be just like most nights; some tv and some computer.