TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Grrrrrrrrrr! Yes, I'm ranting MORE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grrrrrrrrrr! Yes, I'm ranting MORE!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I was just about to go take a long hot bath when DH's friend showed up to help him with his guitar amp
He was supposed to show up last night but never did.. Never even called. So he shows up NOW! WITHOUT CALLING!
(I have known this guy since he was 2 years old.. Our dad's were minister's of the same church)
I have told this guy MANY TIMES to CALL before coming over!
Seriously now! Someone is gonna have to bail me outta jail before the day's over with because I'm about to SNAP!
post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
I was just about to go take a long hot bath when DH's friend showed up to help him with his guitar amp
He was supposed to show up last night but never did.. Never even called. So he shows up NOW! WITHOUT CALLING!
(I have known this guy since he was 2 years old.. Our dad's were minister's of the same church)
I have told this guy MANY TIMES to CALL before coming over!
Seriously now! Someone is gonna have to bail me outta jail before the day's over with because I'm about to SNAP!
You have had it Poor thing Take a pill before you blow up I have to tell you don't count on me for the bailing that's something I refuse to do The pill will work faster the that lock up process and cheaper to say the least ...
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
If I had a xanax prescription, I'd probably OD!
post #4 of 14
sorry he's so inconsiderate. I've got a cast iron skillet if you need to borrow it.
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
If I had a xanax prescription, I'd probably OD!
If you get a prescription, send some my way!
post #6 of 14
I used to never show up anywhere without calling first UNtil my best friend started raising dogs. Now I just drop by because she can rarely get to the phone. Everyone else I call first.
It's just rude not to, and I never come over uninvited.
post #7 of 14
Have Susie Bop him on the head!!!!
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Have Susie Bop him on the head!!!!
I came close!
He finally left and I got to take my bath Now DH is bugging me to go help his mom to haul off an old couch... and you all know how I feel about THAT woman
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
If I had a xanax prescription, I'd probably OD!
OMG If I took a 1/2 of one of those I'd be out of it
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
I came close!
He finally left and I got to take my bath Now DH is bugging me to go help his mom to haul off an old couch... and you all know how I feel about THAT woman



Maybe you could get a few bucks for moving service I.m so bad pass the Xanax
post #11 of 14
Maybe if she is sitting on the sofa while its hauled away you would help!!!
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Maybe you could get a few bucks for moving service I.m so bad pass the Xanax
Oh that woman is so tight she squeaks when she walks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
Maybe if she is sitting on the sofa while its hauled away you would help!!!
Lemme think about that....The dump would send the woman back. I swear, this woman is straight from the bowels of HELL!
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
You have had it Poor thing Take a pill before you blow up I have to tell you don't count on me for the bailing that's something I refuse to do The pill will work faster the that lock up process and cheaper to say the least ...
Would you bail me out Lois????????????

BTW, I think it's rude to drop over without calling, but that's just my opinion.
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
If you get a prescription, send some my way!
I agree!! I need about 10 of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Grrrrrrrrrr! Yes, I'm ranting MORE!