You ever get a bruise....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and don't know WHERE it came from?

I went to go change and noticed this on the inside of my right knee... I asked DH and the kids "Do you remember me running into anything?"

I guess I AM a klutz

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the time!! And I bruise really easy so I can slightly bump into something and have it leave a massive bruise!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

All the time!! And I bruise really easy so I can slightly bump into something and have it leave a massive bruise!
me too!
I teased DH about it. I said "What did you do to me while I was asleep?"

It looks like I hit the corner of something... but what I don't know

I'm a redhead so I can be tapped on the leg an bruise.. That's probably why I didn't pay attention to it.. cuz I'm so used to it

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I went to go change and noticed this on the inside of my right knee... I asked DH and the kids "Do you remember me running into anything?"

I guess I AM a klutz
That's nothing
I am a bruise all over all the time, I can't even wear anything with short sleeves, I have skin like tissue paper, well actually if it gets any thinnnner I am in deep trouble, I am so used to being black and blue when someone asks what happened or does that hurt I just go no I didn't even know it was there

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

That's nothing
I am a bruise all over all the time, I can't even wear anything with short sleeves, I have skin like tissue paper, well actually if it gets any thinnnner I am in deep trouble, I am so used to being black and blue when someone asks what happened or does that hurt I just go no I didn't even know it was there
Same here.. I have NO clue.. I think it's funny sometimes because people will give DH dirty looks from the bruises

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I alway's tell my Hubby don't ever roll your eyes at me, or get on my last nerve, I'll turn you in and he will say hey that's not even funny

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I alway's tell my Hubby don't ever rol your eyes at me, or get on my last nerve, I'll turn you in and he will say hey that's not even funny
I have told mine that MANY times! I once hit my cheek on the cabinets when we first moved in here. I went to work with a cut and bruise on my face and got the weirdest looks and "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!"
And "ARE YOU OK?!" I told them "Yeah, just the cabinet's are a bit lower in the new house and no one knows how to close them"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just remembered this...
My mom when I was about 15 went crawling around in the attic for the Christmas decorations. She went to step on the rafter and missed. She went through the ceiling but caught herself before falling all the way but hit her mouth. It was nasty cut. We went to church the next day (my father's a minister) and when people asked what happened my dad piped in "Oh she wouldn't shut up so I popped her"
Thank god everyone knows my dad is a jokester..
Could you imagine what someone who didn't know him would say?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha... I'm proe to bruising easily too so the majority of mine are from unknow sources. It doesn't help that my memory isn't the greatest either. Everytime my fiance pokes or pinches me I'll say "Thats gonne leave a bruise". LOL

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Hahaha... I'm proe to bruising easily too so the majority of mine are from unknow sources. It doesn't help that my memory isn't the greatest either. Everytime my fiance pokes or pinches me I'll say "Thats gonne leave a bruise". LOL
Yeap. I have one on my arm from play fightinig with DH

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I guess I AM a klutz
I was looking at the shape of that bruise, are you sure you didn't get hit with a boomerang
I know I probably wouldn't have even felt it

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was looking at the shape of that bruise, are you sure you didn't get hit with a boomerang
I know I probably wouldn't have even felt it
:fail: I know! It's weird.. I'm thinking maybe the corner of the coffee table or my desk

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup happened to me just before i moved, you know the size of the mug? thats how big it was on my leg, i wish i took a picture to show you all, my parents thought that my collegues were beating me up at work

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Same here.. I have NO clue.. I think it's funny sometimes because people will give DH dirty looks from the bruises
Jeff's always wondering when the cops are going to show up. I cut corners too much to register it and end up having all sorts bruises.

Originally Posted by twstychik

Hahaha... I'm prone to bruising easily too so the majority of mine are from unknow sources. It doesn't help that my memory isn't the greatest either. Everytime my fiance pokes or pinches me I'll say "Thats gonne leave a bruise". LOL
There was one time I accidently got pinched between the water bed frame and him and it hurt like the dickens. I threatened him by saying he will feel guilty because it will leave the nastiest bruise. Amazingly it didn't. But there was the time he was pulling up the covers and pinched the back side of my arm and it did leave a bruise. Even now 10 years after the incident, I remind him of the "cutest little bruise" that he gave me. He doesn't appreciate my humor.