I think he broke his leg!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dory Man(Dorain) was harassing Twitch tonight sleeping on top of the dog crate. He tried to jump off & caught his leg. When I turned he was screaming & got himself loose. He's now limping. It's not visibliy broken, but my normally friendly Dory doesn't wanna sit in my lap. He already has a vet appt. for tomorrow am because he is rather thin(even for his petite stature). I am half tempted to take him to the vet tonight, but I don't like the one I can get ahold of. She didn't do well with my kits last time I saw her.

So Dory has to suffer through the night.
I pray he didn't break his leg, maybe he got lucky & just sprained it. It's his back left leg & I can't get him to stop trying to walk on it! He hobbles, but is putting some pressure on it, so I feel a little better.

Can you spare some "Dory didn't break his leg" vibes for us?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Consider the vibes to be on their way. Poor Dory. It's good that you have the vet appointment tomorrow.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby. I think if it were broken he would not be trying to walk on it.
Hopefully he just twisted or sprained it! Good luck at the vets!

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Vibes for ({({({({({({Dorian})})})})})})
and to you
white cat lover

hope all turns out well

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree if it was broken, he wouldn't want to use it at all.
Vibes coming your way for GOOD news!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Poor Dorian! I hope he didnt break his leg. Bagheera got stepped on about a month before he died (he was always under everyones feet) and we thought I had broken his leg it ended up just being sprained. Took about a week and a half for him to stop limping. I hope its nothing serious.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I was sorry to read about Little Dory........only coming into thread now, so not sure what time it is over there
Hopefully things have gone / will go just fine at the vets

Heres sending lots of get well soon healing {{{{{ vibes }}}}} and some
from my kitty-crew for everyone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dorian's vet visit went OK. He peed on the vet.
He has good aim...got him in the face somehow.
I worred all night about my little stud muffin. Turns out that he sprained a toe. I didn't know they could sprain toes, but all well..... He's on two different meds, can't remember what.

I got more Amitriptyline for Ophelia & spoke with the vet. He reccomended putting Lily on it as well as she is so stressed from Ophelia attacks that she bites me. ...sigh.... What am I going to do with Ophelia?

Damita went along to get her eyesight checked. Not only does she has very limited eyesight(no longer responds to turning on a light), but she has some hearing loss as well.

Oh what a vet trip!
At least my "boyfriend" is OK. His bloodwork came back normal, too. He just seems to be so skinny because of high metabolism.
Thanks for the vibes guys. It meant a lot to me to know you're all there for me. I assumed the worst with Dorian...what mother wouldn't?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad he is fine... I do have some recommendations for MR fast metabolism... pm me