Don't try this at home!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, we all know about the dangers of plastic bags and the handles.........But Maia has always had a fascination with them! Every plastic bag that comes in to the house she has to inspect. If we don't give it to her she cries! As you will see, she loves to thread herself through the handle and wiggle her way through!

My little Angel, Mind Freak!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahhh that cute!
my stewie has gotten his little head stuck in a vert tiny walgreens bag...freaked out and ran about the house like a maniac unitl i caught him and removed it.

cats+plastic bags= icky situations

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

ahhh that cute!
my stewie has gotten his little head stuck in a vert tiny walgreens bag...freaked out and ran about the house like a maniac unitl i caught him and removed it.

cats+plastic bags= icky situations
Thats exactly why I titled it don't try this at home, Maia is a freak when it comes to that. She will walk around the house with a bag on her like its a dress! And she gets mad if you try to take it off!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Thats exactly why I titled it don't try this at home, Maia is a freak when it comes to that. She will walk around the house with a bag on her like its a dress! And she gets mad if you try to take it off!
Maybe to her it's high class fashion lol
she looks sooo pretty in that blue evening gown

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those pictures are hilarious!!!!

Originally Posted by cheylink

She will walk around the house with a bag on her like its a dress! And she gets mad if you try to take it off!