Trying to have our "family game night"....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We tried to have our family game night....there was one small obstacle....

this is the chess board I got for DH last x-mas...it's a 20 games in 1 kinda thing, and different boards slide out and there are TONS of little pieces...we had to keep the dice away from Louie.

What Momma, can't a kitty take a nap inside a chess board???

LuckyGirl is not happy that Daddy is paying attention to anyone other than her....

giving me a "tolerating" look....

His majesty is still asleep....

And she decides to hop down & check it all out...(I love when she sits like a little meatloaf!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

THey are so cute Heather!!!
Thanks Susie! I love your little snowman avatar by the way....very cute!
I want to check out TTP&B's new pics threads....but it was taking me SO long to upload pics last night with my new camera....it takes forever cause it's 8.0 mega pixels....

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meatloaf!!!

Ginger sits like that all the time! I never thought of it that way before, but you're right!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Meatloaf!!!

Ginger sits like that all the time! I never thought of it that way before, but you're right!!!
That's always what I think when she sits that way...and I say "awww Momma's little meatloaf!" I just get a look from DH....I always call Louie my little dumpling....but he's usually curled in a ball!

Originally Posted by ClaireBear

He just wanted you to play with him instead of the game. So cute.
That's for sure Claire! He always wants to play. And if you even TRY to read a book or magazine or piece of paper, he is right on your lap underneath it! Right on top of your feet, or under them....and follows me around begging for attention...as if he doesn't get every minute of my attention?!