HOW tired can 1 little boy be?!?!?! (cuteness warning!)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of the adorable sleepy pics I caught in the last few weeks....

I couldn't find him (I do random kitten checks through the day while I"m home
) and so I called & called & called and this is where he was taking his nap....notice the claw marks on the bed frame....they climb this ladder at 90mph....

look at his little freckles below his stripe near his eyes....

you can see his "devil" horns really good in this pic...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mooficat & Susan!!! He really is a love bug....

Originally Posted by GingersMom

His PAWS!!!!

I could SO snuggle him to pieces!!!
He would snuggle you right back too! He is so (***sarcastically) starving for attention all the time....he will come and throw himself at your feet and roll all over you....just to be petted...he loves "full kitty" massages too....and just kneads & purrs like the dickens!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Louie is such a sweetheart!!!!! Thanks for the cuteness warning it was needed

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Heidi, Sarah & Helen!!! I only wish I could sleep as good as he doesn.....
with such peace....you can just pick him up & move him anywhere....he'd still be sleepin'!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Thanks Heidi, Sarah & Helen!!! I only wish I could sleep as good as he doesn.....
with such peace....you can just pick him up & move him anywhere....he'd still be sleepin'!
Wanna trade for Ferris? If I pick up Ferris, I have to be prepared for the attack of the whirling claws!

LOL...I'm just kidding - I love my spoiled semi-feral boy way too much, LOL. But I'm so jealous! How many cats am I going to have to add to the family before I get a snuggler???

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Wanna trade for Ferris? If I pick up Ferris, I have to be prepared for the attack of the whirling claws!

LOL...I'm just kidding - I love my spoiled semi-feral boy way too much, LOL. But I'm so jealous! How many cats am I going to have to add to the family before I get a snuggler???
awww, poor Betsey....I know I felt that way with LuckyGirl...she will let you rub faces & love her, but she doesn't wanna be on our lap or picked up at all anymore
. I am so thankful for Louie....he fills in all the gaps, and LuckyGirl is happier too cause Momma's not always trying to force love upon her

Originally Posted by angelkitty

I love his stripes.. He is a beautiful boy.... So sweettt..
Thanks!!! I think so too! He looks like a little tiger!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! I just want to scoop him up and give him lots of snuggles and kisses on this sweet face!!!
He would love that Natalie!!! He is always acting attention starved! And loves to be held, petted, loved, snuggled, and kissed!

Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Devil Horns? No way! He looks like a little angel to me
Claire....as cute & affectionate as he is, he is equally as devilish!!! DH always says when he's asleep..."Louie, these little paws get you into more trouble than any kitty I've ever known!"

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness you put up that warning, I might have passed out from the utter, spectacular cuteness of it all!