DH made a cat tree PART 2....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so here are the other pics from the other side of the cat tree that my DH made.....

both sides fit around my ent center....the "catwalk" isn't up yet, we'll put it up after the holidays, cause I have to move it all around for my tree.

I am going to put a hammock on the bottom of it sometime....but for now we just put their bed on the bottom....

the barrel has a hole on each side for them to climb in....and swings....especially when they come running at 90mph...

Here's Mr. Lova' Lova' modeling his cubby hole....you can go in both sides...

2 little kitties perched in a tree....this tower has a hole on the middle level and a hole on the top level and is an open tunnel from one level to the next....only it should be wider, as LuckyGirl can just get through it....

Prince Charming coming down the stairs....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! I will show him this thread....he will love the positive feedback!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Isn't it amazing how you change your decorating techniques for your kitties!!!
It looks great...tell Tom I am very impressed!!!!
Yeah, I told Tom as long as it matched I was fine.... But you see those picture frames.... LuckyGirl can jump from the floor to the top of the one entertainment center tower, or to the tv, and then go up there. She's been doing that forever to spy on the neighbors, but never knocked over a thing. Louie?! Well, you can see that there is already 1 frame missing on the left side.....that one broke. The others are down every day when I get home!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that cat tree is amazing. So much nicer than the ones in the stores. I can't believe that you were able to make all that.
I wish that I were that talented

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissintheSouth

That looks awesome!!! Your hubby is quite handy, that looks wonderful!!! I am thoroughly impressed!!!
Thanks Adrianne!!! Carl can come & play anytime.... PS, any new pics of our handsome boy????

Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Wow that cat tree is amazing. So much nicer than the ones in the stores. I can't believe that you were able to make all that.
I wish that I were that talented
I think so too! Thanks!!! I did some searching online for designs for him to get hints, and then he ran with it. I have to tell you though, my DH is a carpenter by trade, and a mason....he's a contractor and owns his own business. He did say though that this project was challenging. I guess the creativity part was different than what he's used to every day....

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god, I just love that cat tree! It looks like so much fun! Look at adorable little Louie and Luckygirl, they look so happy with their cat tree. Your husband is very creative!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great tree. And since they were probably gonna get up on the entertainment center anyway.... why not incorporate it into the thing!!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats awesome. I'm going to try and get Johnto build me one once he can move around more.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heather.... please send Tom to my house to build one for my boys!! That is so awesome, LG and Louie are 2 very lucky kitties to have such an amazing tree like that!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Awesome tree! Can we swap husbands for a while? Mine is good with household projects! LOL
SURE!!! But I have to warn you...he never puts trash in the trash can. He leaves random empty bottles/cups/etc sitting on the counter, and drags dirt in the house on his work boots....
maybe you'd rather keep yours?

Originally Posted by babyharley

Heather.... please send Tom to my house to build one for my boys!! That is so awesome, LG and Louie are 2 very lucky kitties to have such an amazing tree like that!
Do you want me to ship him UPS?! I have to tell you, there is a "no return" policy....once you get him, you gotta keep him!