I awoke to a clatter to see what was the matter....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard a loud crash bang last night, and for the life of me couldn't figure out what they had knocked over this time....and by "they" I mean Louie.
And this is what I found.....

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow your DH sure does make alot of noise in the morning you should talk to h im about that. after all you dont think such a cute kitty did that do you. I bet Louie was just trying to clean it up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Louie's been talking to 8-Bit, hasn't he!
You are right....I'm afraid he's been listening to our dinner conversation when I tell DH of 8-Bit's latest antics.....
But, still....you gotta love a bad boy!

Yeah that's SOOOOO funny Helen!!! Are you gonna come clean that mess up? And all that "junk" was NOT on the floor. Alot of it was in that clear bin that he must have knocked off the dresser....and he knocked a ton of stuff out of the toy box in the closet too....I said "Tom, I think Louie got into a fight with a roll of paper towels, and Louie won."

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

You are right....I'm afraid he's been listening to our dinner conversation when I tell DH of 8-Bit's latest antics.....
But, still....you gotta love a bad boy!

Yeah that's SOOOOO funny Helen!!! Are you gonna come clean that mess up? And all that "junk" was NOT on the floor. Alot of it was in that clear bin that he must have knocked off the dresser....and he knocked a ton of stuff out of the toy box in the closet too....I said "Tom, I think Louie got into a fight with a roll of paper towels, and Louie won."
Heather I can live vicariously through your cats...the worse thing that happened here is Severino jumped into a homemade pizza. Bella was my fun girl these other ones are slugs!!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks to me like she I think she was looking for wrapping paper and couldn't find any so she was going to wrap Meowey's gift with TISSUE and itty bitty blue bows

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

It looks to me like she I think she was looking for wrapping paper and couldn't find any so she was going to wrap Meowey's gift with TISSUE and itty bitty blue bows
Oh Lois, he leaves Meowmy lots of presents!!! Like drawstring pants with NO DRAWSTRINGS!!! Yup, one can't very well thread the string back through the pants again can one? And this morning I had a basket of yarn that was obviously tampered with.....it looked like squirrels had gotten into it and made a nest!!!

Helen, Sev on a PIZZA?!?!
"umm, yeah delivery please? sure one large persian pie, and can I have extra camel colored hair on the side please?!"
How long did it take to get the red out of his beautiful coat?