oh what a morning already!!!!!!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So my bf usually leaves to go to work at about 630 in the morning, this morning we had a flat!!! so we were like ok we'll call mom (his) and she'll give him a ride to work. well our house is also a disaster
we have been working like crazy and havent had much time to clean. so today i was like ok i will get up at 7 and start cleaning,
i also work 8 and half hours today and figured if i woke up early it would get done. but for some reason i am sitting here at the computer looking at my messy house fooling around on the computer,
any way i hope every one has a good day!!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seems like the world works against us at times huh! Hopefully your day gets better very soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Seems like the world works against us at times huh! Hopefully your day gets better very soon.
Thanks, im actually having a better morning already

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so its 11:43 am and i am done with cleaning and everything and i even took a lil nap
i just got out of the shower and i feel refreshed, everyone have a good day, i know i will.....now..........

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel today. I need to clean, do laundry and have a shower. I am almost done the laundry but it was only 2 loads and I started it at 9:30am so its taking me quite a while. Its now 1pm and I really do think I should get started on something