What are you REALLY guilty of?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all have things we do that we'd rather others didn't know about, so what better place to discuss them in an open forum!

I want to know, how many of you do things you say you don't?

Do you ever go to bed without brushing your teeth? Do you ever put extra product in your hair and tie it back because you can't be bothered washing it? Do you ever
pick your nose?

So... time to `fess up! We won't tell anyone...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm let me see. I think I am pretty honest about my bad habits. I am a nail biter, a slob, a shopaholic, and I think the list could go on but how many of my bad habits do you all really need to know?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I probably have a month's worth of dishes to be washed in my sink right now
I hate dishes
good thing I at least use paper plates

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet another zit popper here... and yes, I have been known to just throw my hair back, spray it and go... I'll wear the same pair of pants twice in a row but with different shirts because only those pants look the best with certain shirts... Oh I could go on

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

????????
Originally Posted by goosehazel

What! What! I can't post mine till you post yours
Sorry to leave you hanging.........my phone rang, then I forgot to come back here and finish....

I'm guily of pushing Jerry's buttons at times.........when I know I'm gonna tick him off!
Thank God he loves me.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes chew on my hair (when it's down -- it's usually pulled back). It's a nervous habit that I don't even notice I'm doing.

I also wear the same pants several days in a row. I only own two pairs of jeans and two pairs of dress pants, and I want to wait until I've lost a bit more weight before I buy more (besides, I hate buying pants!).

I also don't change the sheets on my bed nearly often enough. J's the one who does the laundry -- at the laundromat -- and he makes a fuss any time there's more than the usual amount of stuff to go in the wash, plus it costs more money so I tend to wait on it.

I have a variety of gross habits that I tend not to think about. I'm a tidy person, but every so often I guess I'm just ... not tidy at all?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I also wear the same pants several days in a row. I only own two pairs of jeans and two pairs of dress pants, and I want to wait until I've lost a bit more weight before I buy more (besides, I hate buying pants!).
Same here. I own 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of corduroys and 1 pair of black pants for work (which are just black jeans but I only wear them to work). I hate buying pants because they never fit right. I've got a drawer full of pants that don't fit me anymore.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
I only own 1 pair of jeans, I only shower every other day in the winter because I get crazy bad dry skin, I'm guilty of the pulling the hair back instead of washing it thing, and I don't change our sheets often enough either, but I'm getting better at that.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Sorry to leave you hanging.........my phone rang, then I forgot to come back here and finish....

I'm guily of pushing Jerry's buttons at times.........when I know I'm gonna tick him off!
Thank God he loves me.
OMG Susie were twins
Sometimes I just like to be a bi*** I like some BS once in awhile...Once I had all three of my daughters thinking I was of all things NUTTS
For the most part I get most of the bull from everyone else and then I can't stop, I have a bad habit of making things bigger then need be, I read between all the lines I don't give up if I want to know something, and I pretty much say what I mean and mean what I say
Lock me up
But I'm really truely a WONDERFUL person I think

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm guilty of alot of things that I wouldn't readily admit to anywhere but here. Throwing my hair up because I didn't have time to wash it is a particular guilty habit of mine. That and wearing the same clothes over again on a differen't day without first washing them.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, I admit I can be a pretty horrible person.

I like to b**ch at DH, I hate doing laundry, some days I leave the dirty dishes until the next day. If Im really tired I wont shower at night (only in the morning), and Ive been guilty of bathing DS with cold (though not ice cold) water because my shower heater has broken and im too lazy to go upstairs to moms house to bathe him.

Oh yeah, and ive also been known to see the dog poop in the driveway and pretend I didnt see it so I dont have to clean it up