the daily Thread Tuesday Nov 21

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Chance of snow showers here later
I hate when they call for it, people here go nuts! School will close, people leaving work early. Geesh!

No picture today, but it is National Pumpkin Pie Day. Like we need a reason to eat more pie this week!

Have a great day!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
National Pumpkin Pie day? Are you serious? That's funny!

I've never had pumpkin pie - don't like pumpkin (or any sweet vegetable, actually) but you just don't seem to come across it in Perth...

I really love things that are MADE from pumpkin though - so, does anyone recommend it??

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning my lovelies

I am almost ready to jump in the shower, Just finishing up my coffee.

I am taking tomorrow off so I get to sleep in tomorrow mornings, and I will be making a trip to Petsmart tomorrow
I am thinking I'll be spending at least $50 on toys for Trout, my SS and for a certain dog who holds the key to my heart
Woooopeeee!! Toys for all the furries

Also, today I get to go for coffee with my boss in the afternoon, so that will take an hour out of my day

All in all, it will be a good day

I hope you all have a great day!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I had a succesful ebay venture on some weight watchers book!
The friends I set up are now dating exclusively!
And I am 1/2 way through the workweek!
So this will be a good day!

And its National pumpkin pie day?! I LOVE pumpkin pies! They are my absolute favorite!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon ladies and gents
It's blowing a gale here and really cold

Gil goes back home tomorrow
and secretly i think Sophies thrilled because she can have her mums lap back in peace
Bless her she does go quiet though when Gils down because she's a mummy's girl
Rosie will miss him though because she loves stretching out on him

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

at least $50 on toys for Trout, my SS and for a certain dog who holds the key to my heart
Woooopeeee!! Toys for all the furries

!
Toys did someone say toys!!!!
hmm the wife says i am kinda furry, can i get some toys also

PS i am bored stuck in the office for 14 hours is not my idea of fun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Toys did someone say toys!!!!
hmm the wife says i am kinda furry, can i get some toys also

PS i am bored stuck in the office for 14 hours is not my idea of fun
I was wondering what you were doing around so late Bruce!

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh darn! I wish I would have known it was pumpkin pie day. I would have bought one when I went to Walmart to buy the Ice Age 2 DVD. Guess I can't partake in the pumpkin pie celebrations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

Oh darn! I wish I would have known it was pumpkin pie day. I would have bought one when I went to Walmart to buy the Ice Age 2 DVD. Guess I can't partake in the pumpkin pie celebrations.
Nah, we gots plenty of pie! Dig in!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its starting out as a cloudy and windy day this am. High temps of 50F though!!
I did a couple containers yesterday afternoon and have them squished in the front of the truck. Might stop by another business and do their's also.
Then some grocery shopping and stopping at a couple of furniture stores. I am looking for a certain style of table to fit the spot in my sewing/computer room to take the spot of my mom's cedar chest.
Depending on how windy this afternoon I might work out in perennial beds again!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Gang!!!

I am SO TIRED this morning....if anyone noticed I was on TCS till after 12....late for me. I have so much on my mind, with the holidays, and cooking, and shopping, and my SIL's baby shower to plan right after x-mas....I just cannot sleep! Oh, I found these purrrrrfect x-mas stockings for kitties at Petco....one says "santa I've been purrrrfect" and the other says "santa I've been almost purrfect!" I am SO getting those!
That's it for me....just trying to get ahead so I can decorate this weekend.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone seems pretty cheery this morning, It's supposed to be about 80 here today the suns very bright so I guess it will be a nice day, nothing special planned for me
But I'm sure someone will make a plan for me
Never fails someone will call needing or wanting something, Hubby's been off 4 days, goes back to work today for 7 days
I love him but man oh man..
Hope everyones day ends as good as it looks like they started

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to KittenKiya's world!!!! Been up since 7:00, got my cabinets under the sink cleaned out, got my canned goods all line up and in shape, found three mixing bowls I didn't remember having, got rid of 15 milliion plastic bags, packed up the stuff that needed to be thrown out, swept the floor, had a friend stop by to cut the palm branches that were dead, he picked off the stubs on the trunk, I lugged the branches to the dump.........and now I am here with a clean house, listening to my techno/trance up high, thinking about a second cup of coffee........Oh by the way it is 76 degrees here, sun is shining, hummers are out singing, bougainvilleas are blooming, God I feel great!!!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!!!
It's beautiful here today and the cats are ecstatic because they get to go on the porches and drench themselves in sun!
Unfortunately the heat's still kicking on and off because it's not warm enough outside to stop that. Oh well, high heat bills or happy kitties? I think I can deal with letting them out there for a little bit and choking on the bill for one month.
I am off today which puts me in a fantastic mood! Not to mention that I slept from 5 yesterday afternoon to 11 am today with only a three hour waking up period in between. I feel really refreshed. My body was (and still is kind of) so sore and burned out. I'm looking forward to 4 pm Wed when it'll be the start of my vacation! FINALLY! YIPPIE! I've been put off over and over on this and I can't wait until 4 pm tomorrow.
I hope everyone is having a good day today! I'm off to do NOTHING! ( great start to the day before your vacation huh!?)