Ugh, FAMILY

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else out there, besides me, have family out there that you could definately do without?!

I have 2 cousins on my mom's side that are just horrible -they think they are the BEST thing in the world, and they degrate our whole family - and even talk horribly to my Grandparents. They really do make it miserable when we all get together, which is how I really hate to have our holidays. Everyone sees it - my Grandparents/Aunts/Uncles - well, except their parents of course

I just don't understand how someone can be so rude to family like that. I couldn't imagine being like that to my Grandparents - who give so much and do so much for us, they are never thankful.

I really wish they weren't coming

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think everyone has somebody in the family like that. I don't have any advice to give you. I hope you can enjoy yourself anyway.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old are they? That is so unacceptable..

I'm sorry you have freaks in your family, I think we all do.

Hopefully, it doesn't turn out as bad as you think it will

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister Debbie is like that- it's really embaressing and rude sometimes. I love my sister, but I hate the way she acts. It's aweful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

How old are they? That is so unacceptable..

I'm sorry you have freaks in your family, I think we all do.

Hopefully, it doesn't turn out as bad as you think it will
Oh its going to be interesting.... I just noticed she has posted on her Facebook account that she is plotting on how to make this Thanksgiving obnioxious and annoying for everyone. She is 19, and her other sister (who isn't THAT bad... not as bad as she is) who is 21.

I just don't understand! One minute she'll be super nice to me, then the next minute she'll be talking about me behind my back to her sister. I've never done anything rude or mean to her in my life. I don't understand how people can live their lives like this.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh its going to be interesting.... I just noticed she has posted on her Facebook account that she is plotting on how to make this Thanksgiving obnioxious and annoying for everyone. She is 19, and her other sister (who isn't THAT bad... not as bad as she is) who is 21.

I just don't understand! One minute she'll be super nice to me, then the next minute she'll be talking about me behind my back to her sister. I've never done anything rude or mean to her in my life. I don't understand how people can live their lives like this.
That is just aweful! The heifer is plotting online how to make everyone's thanksgiving bad- geesh! I wouldn't invite her if it were at my place. I'm sorry you have to go through that- I suppose just be ready to put her in her place if she tries anything. I'll
her for you

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we all have those freaks in our family - I hope the holiday goes as well as it can with people like that and they don't cause too many problems.

I never get why people like that bother coming to family gatherings

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stand my grandpa on my dad's side. I know it sounds horrible but he is abusive to animals and is not welcome at our house. I also can't stand my cousin, Heather. She's just a
we can't stand to be together for more than 2 hours. the rest of the family is fine.
I hope all goes well, Mackenzie. Just try to ignore her.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would have the urge to print out the facebook page and give a copy to everyone coming to the holiday, and maybe write on there, "Everyone please ignore her or kill her with kindness. She only wants attention."

Okay, so maybe I wouldn't be THAT mean...but I would think about it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I would have the urge to print out the facebook page and give a copy to everyone coming to the holiday, and maybe write on there, "Everyone please ignore her or kill her with kindness. She only wants attention."

That would be AWESOME!! DO IT KENZ!! Revenge is sweet!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My mother once told me that people like that are insecure. She says, "their inferiority is showing up in their superior attitude!" This sounds like the same case. I hope things go well for you. Try not to let them ruin your Thanksgiving holiday Mackenzie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I showed my Aunt who I'm very close with, and we showed it to my Grandma (I'm @ her place now). My Grandma told us to laminate it and use it as a placemat

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I showed my Aunt who I'm very close with, and we showed it to my Grandma (I'm @ her place now). My Grandma told us to laminate it and use it as a placemat
MUCH better than my idea. DO IT!!!

Go Grandma!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would do it (and thats the first thing that popped into my head when I seen the post), but I decided against advising it to others

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's hilarious! You should do it!
She made it public, so she wanted everyone to know.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A number of years ago, I figured out that I do not have to be around people who make me miserable just because they are related. I've been much happier since.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep my uncle (who is 5 days younger thenme) my oldest sister hmmm another uncle (hes in the KKK). So I avoid them for the most part. My uncle (the one my age) is just mean to my grandparents. I hate him.