Sun, Rain, Wind, Snow

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do the elements affect your kitty (ies)

Pepsi hates wind - especially if its blowing behind her

Miss Moofi loves the rain - she´ll sit under something, but near the edge so she gets a drop or two
Dino, is a big lazy old boy and dont go out much, he loved the snow when we lived in the UK - he´d tried to bite it
but he´s a freak anyway

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties are indoors only-so they don't really care about the weather too much. / The only one who cares about the weather is my wolf mix Ginger- she goes crazy when it thunderstorms.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi loves it when it rains hard because the neighbor's cat is apparantly an outdoor only cat and has no covered patio like we have so comes over and borrows ours to get out of the rain. This of course causes much adventure in Persi's life as only the glass sliding door separates them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout doesn't notice, I think she is the equivalent of a dumb blonde.
awww now natalie, that wasn't nice!
poor little trout!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitters loves the sun!! (duh!)
Likes rain drops that got in the house by the door but hates if they fly in the screen at her! Doesn't get scared of the wind unless it's really bad out! Daddy did show her snow (brought some in for her) she sniffed it till it melted which was quick and then she didn't care about it any more!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of mine are terrified of thunder. They don't mind rain if it is not very heavy. They love sun and they really like to watch what the wind does to the trees and bushes around the house. They also love to hear the cactus wrens talk to each other and the hummers. They go beserk over the hummers. I set up a hummingbird feeder in the kitchen window, a regular bird feeder on the tree by the kitty litter room window, a feeder by the living room window facing the street, a feeder at the living room window facing the back and a feeder at my bedroom window.

My outsiders don't like the wind, rain, thunder, lightning.....and I don't think they like the sun too much because it is soooo hot here. They hibernate most of the day, come out in the evening and very early morning. The ignore the hummers because the hummers attack them if they see them.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are indoor only. Kitten gets a little scared during tunderstorms but otherwise they dont seem to notice anything.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I thought you were talking about our weather this week.

They are all insiders so they don't have any reaction to rain or snow. Much does get perturbed when I open the blinds and her sun spot isn't there. Lucy doesn't like the thunder and will hang out about 2 feet away from me, following me all over the house. None of them like the wind when it gets above 30 mph because of all of the noises the house makes.