I'm Online!! At Home!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! I"m online, thanks to my ex bf (ben) he is such a darling some times i got my internet working!! But not the phone! which doesnt matter because my internet is much much more important!
I AM BACK!

I love you all!

Please fill me in with the new goss below

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, Fran! How are the three of you settling in? How are the jobs going? It's nice to see that Ben is at least useful for something!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

YAY!! I"m online, thanks to my ex bf (ben) he is such a darling some times i got my internet working!! But not the phone! which doesnt matter because my internet is much much more important!
I AM BACK!

I love you all!

Please fill me in with the new goss below
-but what about the old goss? Okay... what the heck is "goss"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Welcome back, Fran! How are the three of you settling in? How are the jobs going? It's nice to see that Ben is at least useful for something!
Good Good Good! T&K arent scared of the door as much, just loud sounds, mum and dad left one week ago, so im finding it hard to get all housework, and work done at once, i havent cleaned my kitchen since saturday so its like a pig has thrown a bomb in it
I think its time to buy a new dishwasher!

I dont even know how i made it to be a teacher, my grammer is so horrible

But thank god for revision books and "helper" books that makes it alot easier but its really hard memorising everything!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Good Good Good! T&K arent scared of the door as much, just loud sounds, mum and dad left one week ago, so im finding it hard to get all housework, and work done at once, i havent cleaned my kitchen since saturday so its like a pig has thrown a bomb in it
I think its time to buy a new dishwasher!

I dont even know how i made it to be a teacher, my grammer is so horrible

But thank god for revision books and "helper" books that makes it alot easier but its really hard memorising everything!
You'll probably learn a lot of grammar just because you're teaching it! Try to explain reported speech, or past perfect! Forget about prepositions - memorization is the only thing that helps. For example, try translating the German "bei"! Or "bis": "till", "to" or ""by"?
My offer still stands. If you think you're going to feel desperately alone at Christmas, and have a few days off, put Teufel and Kaylee in a carrier, and get yourselves a train ticket down here. The spare bedroom is "free" and freshly renovated, and I have more than enough food bowls, food, toys, an extra litter box, etc, to keep your kitties occupied. You'd probably have to endure my in-laws on Christmas, but they're bearable, and my mother-in-law is a terrific cook!