How long on registration papers?

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just curious as to how long CFA and TICA take to return updated registration papers?

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't had many problems with CFA, but TICA can sometimes take awhile, in my experience. If I get concerned I will call, and they are very friendly. If I will be out for the day, I may email them, and they usually email back within 48 hours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got CFA back today, and I noticed a special offer if I order their 2006 year book they will also send me a pedigree doc. Anyone know what these look like?
I have a home made one the previous owner made, but a CFA might be nice if they look nice.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CFA should have the paperwork back within about 3 weeks. Don't know about TICA as my cats were never registered with them.

bluekat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
CFA is usually within 2 weeks. TICA varies. I think it must have something to do with how busy they are at certain time. I've gotten pedigree's back from TICA in one week. Litter registrations 10 days to 4 weeks.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MCMaggie

I got CFA back today, and I noticed a special offer if I order their 2006 year book they will also send me a pedigree doc. Anyone know what these look like?
I have a home made one the previous owner made, but a CFA might be nice if they look nice.
I love looking at the yearbooks and like Gaye says the pedigrees aren't terribly fancy but they are nice to have!

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It usually takes CFA about 10 days to 3 weeks for me. I usually e-mail if I think the papers should have been back by now and they are pretty speedy about getting back to me.